Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Developing Story! Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report

Teewhy

Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

For a follow up on twitter, you can check the tweets of @CharlieDeMar

Oh! Our dear Osundairo brothers!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Now he won't need to pay for a staged assault. His inmates will do it for free. 

I doubt he will do actual jail time, but he will definitely be broke when the attorney is done with him. His career is done...all because he wanted to be an attention whore.

6 hours ago, Michelle said:

I doubt he will do actual jail time, but he will definitely be broke when the attorney is done with him. His career is done...all because he wanted to be an attention whore.

Hopefully he doesn't have to. Sadly now there are people who will definitely want to assault him since he long for that badly and he can't cry out because no one will take him serious. 

The shit celebrities do for attention. 😏

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

He is insisting he didn't do it. I hope he's saying the truth. Anything less would be quite sad.

I fear he may be trying to save whatever is left of his reputation and career. He is in too deep now...

For his sake, I really do hope he is telling the truth

53 minutes ago, kimi said:

I fear he may be trying to save whatever is left of his reputation and career. He is in too deep now...

The evidence is damning and sadly, I don’t think his career can be saved at this point. 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Damiee said:

The evidence is damning and sadly, I don’t think his career can be saved at this point. 

Shame... I'm not following the story. Sighs..

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Yeah, I heard he even paid the "attackers" with a check. A check!! A freaking check where your account information, handwriting and fingerprints can be lifted and used to identify you.

Oh well, at the end of the day, crime isn't for everybody.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I still can't under why Jussie/Jamal did this to himself. Quite disappointing 😲

• Like 1

And they found out that the police booked  hotel rooms for the Two brothers accused of attacking jussie. This thing don dey turn to chronicles. Even more interesting than empire sef.

See mystery.. hian.