Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UPDATES!!!

Guest Chilee

Guest Chilee

Cinnamon is dead, Kimi!😞

Light killed Cinnamon and ate her alone without sharing. She did promise a "gift" that tastes better though, but what could possibly taste better than chicken?!πŸ€” Hhmm

But yeah, Light's friendship has become a very important part of my life. It's really nice to meet people who you connect with on different levels and share similar values with, and most importantly, Light led me to Love (a fitting name I tell you; Light).Β 

Dear Love❀, 

I know I've said this a million times already, and even this morning, but I'll say it again; I love you!❀

Guest Megamind

Yaay! Thanks for the update Chilee... I'm glad it's been a bliss for you two. Cinnamon did play a crucial part in your story. I hope you have a picture you can both hang on your walls. Beneath which you can inscribe:

Cinnamon the mighty great chicken; we owe our love story to you.

Forever in our hearts

Light & Chilee πŸ–€

Guest Light

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Turkey tastes better than chicken Chilee.

Β 

Moral of the story people:

You need a Light in your life!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank you all for rooting for our love😊. 

.Β 

.Β 

.Β 

Megamind oooo🀣🀣🀣. You want to kill me with laughter abi. And Nutmeg?! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Lawd have marcy!!! I laughed so hard my eyes began to water. Plis dear!

.Β 

.Β 

.Β 

Guest Okukulekuk, go away jare! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Guest Chilee

@Megamind, lmao! She sure didπŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Plus we have the video of her laying an eggπŸ˜‚Β 

@Okukulekuk, we sure do😁 No beating around the bush. YOLOπŸ˜‰

Β 

Guest Fortune
3 hours ago, Guest Chilee said:

Cinnamon is dead, Kimi!😞

Light killed Cinnamon and ate her alone without sharing. She did promise a "gift" that tastes better though, but what could possibly taste better than chicken?!πŸ€” Hhmm

But yeah, Light's friendship has become a very important part of my life. It's really nice to meet people who you connect with on different levels and share similar values with, and most importantly, Light led me to Love (a fitting name I tell you; Light).Β 

Dear Love❀, 

I know I've said this a million times already, and even this morning, but I'll say it again; I love you!❀

Phew, what a roller coaster! πŸ˜‚

It’s amazing how we instantly became compatible. You are my perfect match and I am yours.

You hold a special place in my heart, you are all i need. Thank you for the special joy you have added to my life. You have made my world shine. I love you.Β 

Thank you, Light. πŸ˜„ ✌️

Β 

Guest Fortune
3 hours ago, Guest Chilee said:

Cinnamon is dead, Kimi!😞

Dear Love❀, 

It’s amazing how we instantly became compatible. You are my perfect match and I am yours.

You hold a special place in my heart, you are all i need. Thank you for the special joy you have added to my life. You have made my world shine. I love you. ❀️

... And thank you, Light. πŸ˜„ ✌️

Guest Chilee

Light, Turkey?! I think notπŸ˜…πŸ€£

Kimi ohh! Lol

About the topic you just posted, I saw that coming. Ha!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I have a simple answer to that which is my personal view; Love isn't complicated, humans are.Β 

Β 

Guest Megamind
12 minutes ago, Guest Chilee said:

Light, Turkey?! I think notπŸ˜…πŸ€£

Kimi ohh! Lol

About the topic you just posted, I saw that coming. Ha!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I have a simple answer to that which is my personal view; Love isn't complicated, humans are.Β 

Β 

Hahahaha...

It was in no way about you two. A coincidence but your comments brought it to the fore of my mind... I belong to the club of not complicating things and simply allowing emotions run as wild as they please.Β 

...and I agree with the words in bold. *wink*

Guest Chilee

Hehehe...I get what you mean and it's quite an interesting topicπŸ‘ŒπŸΎΒ 

Waiting to read other views on the topic😁

Oh! My dear FortuneπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Guest Chilee
37 minutes ago, Guest Fortune said:

You hold a special place in my heart, you are all i need. Thank you for the special joy you have added to my life. You have made my world shine. I love you.Β 

Thank you, Light. πŸ˜„ ✌️

Β 

Plot TwistπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…