Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Favourite Things

kimi

• Moderators

Hello ladies, 

Do share. What's the favourite thing about your girl and about your relationship?

For those who are single, you could tell us about your favourite ex and what your favourite thing was.

If you have no favourites, perhaps imagine what you would like as a favourite thing.

• Moderators

Mine is as follows:

Favourite thing about her would be that she has such a beautiful mind; she loves just like a child -expressive and trusting. 

Favourite thing about our relationship: we don't have an anniversary date. Lol. We have a whole month. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: looool.

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Mine is as follows:

Favourite thing about her would be that she has such a beautiful mind; she loves just like a child -expressive and trusting. 

Favourite thing about our relationship: we don't have an anniversary date. Lol. We have a whole month. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: looool.

Awwww this is cute. 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Mine is as follows:

Beautiful. 

She loves me and she doesn't even try hide it. I can go on and on about the love bit because knowing I am truly loved is the best part of the relationship to me.

I also like how she backs up her words with her actions. And she compliments me randomly. She's usually  like "babe you're so pretty" and I always roll my eyes because, look, I'm a tomboy, dont be walking around calling me pretty. But the truth is it makes me all warm and happy inside 😋😋😋😋😋😋

• Like 2

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Hawken said:

She loves me and she doesn't even try hide it. I can go on and on about the love bit because knowing I am truly loved is the best part of the relationship to me.

I also like how she backs up her words with her actions. And she compliments me randomly. She's usually  like "babe you're so pretty" and I always roll my eyes because, look, I'm a tomboy, dont be walking around calling me pretty. But the truth is it makes me all warm and happy inside 😋😋😋😋😋😋

Hahahaha. This is really cute... 

...and I went "awwwwh..." 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

She's usually  like "babe you're so pretty" and I always roll my eyes because, look, I'm a tomboy, dont be walking around calling me pretty. But the truth is it makes me all warm and happy inside 😋😋😋😋😋😋

Hahahaha. Yes you are cute! Lol. She is 100% there. 

Yups... I know what you mean.

By the way, I'll like to officiate this wedding pliss 🙄

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...😄😄😄

@kimi Pls pass me a tissue, i am all teary eyed.. I love Love..

can't wait for your wedding Buddy..😉

Just now, Txunamy said:

can't wait for your wedding Buddy..😉

Just now, kimi said:

By the way, I'll like to officiate this wedding pliss 🙄

LMAO when she gathers the required bride price because marrying from my village is very expensive, i'll be sure to let you two know 😄

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Hawken said:

LMAO when she gathers the required bride price because marrying from my village is very expensive, i'll be sure to let you two know 😄

Loooool... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

May the Lord be with her Then.

• Haha 1

Favourite thing about her is Her very sweet personality. She has a very soothing voice..the kind that can ease your stress Away. Also her kind and caring nature..😍 Oh, and she is very playful and makes me laugh so much till my cheeks hurt.. 

Favourite thing about our Relationship:We are a good fit😄

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Favourite thing about her is Her very sweet personality. She has a very soothing voice..the kind that can ease your stress Away. Also her kind and caring nature..😍 Oh, and she is very playful and makes me laugh so much till my cheeks hurt.. 

Favourite thing about our Relationship:We are a good fit😄

😘

About her: those beautiful brown eyes...I melt on the inside each time I see them. Her accent...it's so sexy. She has a beautiful soul...kind, caring, honest, and intelligent. She's unique and unlike any woman I've ever encountered.

About our relationship: the constant communication. We talk everyday all throughout the day. I enjoy the soft sounds of her breathing when she has fallen asleep on the phone after refusing to end the call.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Awwwwwwh.... congratulations girls xx

When are we coming to eat jollof rice o...? Hahahaha. Remember you'll need to pay my way if I'm to officiate this union o.... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Awwwwwwh.... congratulations girls xx

When are we coming to eat jollof rice o...? Hahahaha. Remember you'll need to pay my way if I'm to officiate this union o.... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 😘

Hahahahahaha! 😄😘

12 hours ago, Michelle said:

About her: those beautiful brown eyes...I melt on the inside each time I see them. Her accent...it's so sexy. She has a beautiful soul...kind, caring, honest, and intelligent. She's unique and unlike any woman I've ever encountered.

About our relationship: the constant communication. We talk everyday all throughout the day. I enjoy the soft sounds of her breathing when she has fallen asleep on the phone after refusing to end the call.

😍😘😄😉😊😗