Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pubic Hair Grooming: Setting Your Pubic Hair Ablaze

kimi

• Moderators

Hey girls,

I have discovered an effective but tricky way of keeping your pubic area well groomed. Below are the steps to take. Remember, practice makes perfect. Best to try it on another before trying it on yourself. Only carry this out on yourself when you have attained mastery with others.

1. First, you must ensure you have some pubic hair.
  2. If you do not have any, consider growing it first before proceeding on this expedition
  3. Once pubic hair is grown and mature --preferably not shorter than 0.5cm, you may then proceed to do some vaginal tests.
  4. Vagina tests are essential for the other party considering you would be practicing this on others a whole lot! 
  5. Now, take off her pant. Don't allow her do this herself. At all times, your model must be relaxed and kept at ease.
  6. Once pants are off. Pat the area slightly to ensure you are working with real private parts
  7. Confirmation is gotten if she flinches. If she doesn't at least moan, please abort mission and go scouting for another candidate.
  8. Next, you must pick a strand close to her clits and measure up that one. Please proceed delicately. 
  9. Once the strand meets the required length, tell her she is the real deal.
  10. Remember to compliment your model at every turn with statements such as: wow baby! Your private is butifu. Or geez babe, my private loves your private -can they be play mates? Or if you would rather keep it simple, tell her she looks nice down there.
  11. Now, put some form of spirit in your mouth
  12. Then light up your match
  13. Have your damp cloth in hand as well.
  14. As you move the lit-up match close to the area, blow some air from your mouth to give an explosion effect to be administered evenly around the area.
  15. Be attentive. Be sure that every strand has been set ablaze.
  16. Then with your other hand, dab the whole area quickly with the damp cloth.
  17. Allow the coolness of the cloth soothe the area. 
  18. Gently move the cloth in a circular motion to give more relief to the model
  19. Now, give her a wrapper as she would be unable to wear pants for quite a while
  20. Thank her profusely for being very cooperative.
  21. Put her pant in a safe bag
  22. Give her transport fare back home

Thanks ladies! 

I'll love to read your success stories so please and pleaae share!

• Haha 1

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao Kimi wtf is up with no 6?? Are there fake private parts now? 😆😆

Hahahaha. I Suppose so o... these days, the rate at which girls and boys are giving up parts for rituals and riches :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hilarious. Pls tell me you are in the entertainement industry, Tell me you are a MC either full time or as a side hustle? If No, Darling, you are in the wrong hustle..😁

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hilarious. Pls tell me you are in the entertainement industry, Tell me you are a MC either full time or as a side hustle? If No, Darling, you are in the wrong hustle..😁

Hahahahaha... 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

Lmao. Pubic Hair 101:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Loool. I'm waiting for your stories o... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I see you're back to your silly self.

Looool.. not quite. Election blues :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

• Moderators

By the way, I am skilled at these steps. My gehfren loves the barbeque scent I give off 😗😘🙄 

Be like me! Be irresistible! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

15 minutes ago, kimi said:

Looool.. not quite. Election blues :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

Our elections are like festive holidays...we eat drink and be merry until the results come in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Our elections are like festive holidays...we eat drink and be merry until the results come in.

Here, we all gather online and turn Collation officers. Posting and analyzing the results of each states/polling units while we awaits the official result to come in 😂😂

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Here, we all gather online and turn Collation officers. Posting and analyzing the results of each states/polling units while we awaits the official result to come in 😂😂

My dear, just say we rig elections here. Na english you dey speak so. 😁😁😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Teewhy said:

My dear, just say we rig elections here. Na english you dey speak so. 😁😁😀

😂 😂