Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Love and Babies. (Finale)

VINA

She pressed into me and kissed me hard and it must have really excited the babies because they started to do all forms of yoga inside of me. Aud stopped kissing me and looked down at my stomach, there was even a handprint on it which quickly faded as she watched.She started to rub my stomach and minutes later, the babies were kicking again. She burst into laughter and I just stayed there watching her. My heart was going crazy and it dawned on me that I had completely, totally fallen for Aud. She was the most beautiful person I ever knew and I would have been pretty insane not to have fallen in love with her. She slept off cradling my bump and minutes later I was asleep too.

The next day, I'm still a little sore down below and I did not know what to do with myself. I read and slept as I waited till Aud came home.These days Aud was less workaholic, she tended to give up work mostly for me. She closed earlier and was always looking for excuses to leave work and run back home to me.She was also caring to a fault, she even did my laundry personally sometimes and I totally felt spoiled by her. Knowing that this would stop soon had a melancholic blanket hanging over me from time to time.What would happen once I handed over her babies? I even resorted to praying that the pregnancy run into ten months or more but then I knew that twins always came earlier.I was in that foul mood wen Aud came back that day. Nina served us our dinner and we ate silently. She probably had sensed my mood change and she was letting me be. It was a wise decision to let me be but I was in the mood for a fight."So you won't even ask why I am sullen?"I asked as I dropped my fork and watched her."Hormones i guess?" She said nonchalantly  and I blew off."Nice assumption, do you even care about me? Is it all about your babies or I really do matter to you?"She was shocked as she dropped her fork too and stood up to leave. Thank God for instincts, I was on my feet in a minute and blocking her way. "you just want to walk away from me? From my questions? No way"

"Why are you doing this Lily? How could you even ask if I cared about you?What else do I have to do to show it? I am here at five pm even though my desk is full of work that I need to clear before the merger."

"Just answer me Aud, I need to hear it, say it!"

"Yes Lily,yes and yes, I care about you deeply" I started to cry right after I wondered if to ask her if she loved me. I loved her so much and I didn't know if I could walk away from her when all this was done. I was in love with her babies too because they were a part of her and I loved everything about her.She held me as I cried and later on she led me upstairs to her room. She took off my clothes gently while dropping kisses on the flesh she exposed.She got naked too before leading me to the bathroom.I watched her as she filled the bathtub, dropped scented oils and salts into the water and then led me inside.She positioned me between her legs as I lay with my back to her front.I rested my head backwards on her chest and sighed deeply. This was heaven and I never wanted to leave.Who would taste heaven and then decide to go back to hell?Her hands started to roam my wet body underneath the water and I was so turned on. I moaned in my throat as she held my breasts up and  squished them together while fingering my nipples. God! I needed her so badly."Aud! Soaking in the tub is not good for me at this stage" I said between moans after a while.She jerked up and quickly got me out of the water. We rinsed off and climbed into bed together. I started to trail kisses down her body and she relaxed under my mouth.For the first time since this started, I wasn't thinking of myself, I wanted to please Aud.I got to her center and I raise my eyes to meet her, taking permission which she gave by grounding her mound into me. I dived in and showed her why they called me "the eater".It was pretty much easy, she was like putty in my hands and I gave her pleasure. I poured all of my soul and emotions into her. I showed her how much i loved her and by the time I was through, she was squirting all over me and quivering like a leaf.God I missed f***king someone.I withdrew my fingers after she came for the third or fourth time. Who was counting even? "Lily wow! A girl could get used to such good loving" she said breathing hard.

" I pray you do. I want to be here to always do that for you whenever you wanted" She interlocked her hands with mine and kissed me deep. I didn't let her touch me that night, it was all about her.

It was my last week with Aud and she was wound up so tight. She was under alot of pressure from work.She was working on her spring collection as well as the merger and I gave her the go ahead to spend more time at work.Nina was a good sport, doing everything Aud would do for me except f***k me of course.Aud was usually so tired when she got back and I tried to always have her bath ready and her meal too.It happened that I was home that day when Aud called me as usual. She always tried to talk to me within the day. She fussed over me as usual and when she wasn't satisfied she face timed me."Hey! I told you i was fine"

"I know. I just want to see your face before I have to go for my board meeting by three pm. Show me my babies." I raised my top and showed her my gigantic stomach."Awww! Growing everyday."I dropped my top and put the phone back to my face."You need to relax Aud! You look tired"

"Soon babe. It would be over soon. I would have taken a vacation if I wasn't expecting my babies soon"

"When last did you take one?"

"I don't think I ever took one. I am so horny, you have totally ruined me.I hope I don't end up saying something stupid in the meeting today. You and sex is all that has been on my mind" Her words gave me an idea and immediately she ended the call, I went on to surprise her.I had never been to her office but Nina knew it and she decided to drive me there.I dress myself in one of her spring collection. Its a floral gown and it flattered the little curves I had left, thanks to pregnancy. On the goodside, my cleavage was deep and right in your face. I dared to wear wedge heels and I feel comfortable in them surprisingly. I use a touch of make up and pampered my hair."Wow!" Nina said once she saw me. I smiled appreciatively as I got into the car.Soon we were in OHDRECIOUS!!! Complex and it was just magnificent. It was then it dawned on me just how rich Aud was. She owned this entire building! Nina helped me navigate the building and soon I am standing in front of Auds secretary. She was really pretty and it was a bummer that I was so pregnant and totally in love. I could have done her. I smiled at her as I ask of Aud."Shes in her office and has asked to not be disturbed. Do you have an appoint.... Oh Nina hi, you wanna see her?"I turned around to face Nina who had been behind me all these while."Hey pauline. No I just brought Lily"

"Oh shes lily? You even look prettier in person. Boss has your picture on her table and has asked me to let you in whenever you came around"

I giggled and rolled my eyes. Typical of Aud to tell her secretary about me. I knew it was about the baby as always, I could be in an emergency and needed her, I pretty much knew how her mind worked.I was shown to her office and I dismissed Nina, I would wait till Aud was ready to go home. I clutched my hand bag which had my weapons in them and knocked on the door."I told you not to disturb me pauline!"I opened the door and stepped in to see Aud resting her head on her desk.She didn't even turn to look if it was really Pauline but as I got closer,I saw her disposition change and I knew that she already guessed it was me.I turned the lock on the door and walked up to her, when I got to her table. I raised her head up, sat on her desk and replaced her head on mylap. She inhaled deeply and smiled."Hey you!"

"Hey," She replied happily."What are you doing here?" I raised her head up to kiss her and the kiss quickly escalated. She rolled her chair forward so that she was now in between my legs which she spread and I wrapped them around her shoulders. The kiss grew deeper and I felt my p**sy become even wetter.I broke the kiss to speak."I thought f***king me could maybe relax you?"

"I like how you think" She pushed my cloth and bra down my arms and soon my engorged nipple was inside her mouth."Ahhh! ohhhh!!" I cried as She buried her face inside my breast and tweaked my nipples in a delicious way that had me moaning even louder.I tried unsuccessfully to open my bag but the things Aud was doing to me,had me disoriented."Aud!! Wait a minute, I have something we could...." She was lost licking my p**sy and I practically had to pull myself away from her. Finally our eyes met and I had never seen raw need in the eyes of anyone.I couldnt help myself, I kissed her deeply before finally getting the strap on out of my bag.It was another type as it had a small stub that would go into the wearer and also a small clit stimulator, while the other end was thick and long.I took down Aud's pants and her underwear as I lubricated her part with my saliva before inserting it into her. Not that I had needed to even do that,she was dripping wet already. I turned on the vibrator and I could see her eyes roll back.

"Ooohhhh! Geez! Lily where did you get this thing?"I smiled and ignored her as I bunched up my dress. I wasnt wearing any panties just in case she mistook my mission in her office.I knelt between her legs and started to suck on the huge dildo, I almost gag but thank the stars for experience. I made the dildo and Aud wet as I used techniques that put pressure on the clit stimulator. Aud was lost as she rode my mouth and thrust into my throat like a pro. It wasnt long before I felt her shaking and vibrating. She came noisily and I smiled satisfactorily.Well, my jaw was pretty much locked in place but it was definitely worth it. Aud came back to earth and looked at me with awe."I cant keep up with you. Just when I thought this couldnt get any better."

"If I wasnt so knocked up Aud, you wouldn't have known what hit you. Now,where did we stop?" I stood up to arrange her properly before climbing astride her. I was soaking wet but still I took the dildo inch by inch, slowly impaling myself on the huge cock."Ahhhh! f***k!"I screamed as I finally took the full length. Aud was watching my face intently as I started to move. My huge breasts swayed as I increased tempo and from time to time, Aud would catch one into her mouth and suckle it.I soon changed tactics so I could carry Aud along. I started to gyrate my waist, upward and downwards and it immediately got to Aud who started to moan again. She started to meet my thrusts and soon we were both lost somewhere at cloud nine.I came first and Aud followed shortly."Wow!" Was all she said as I held her to me. The thing was still vibrating inside of me and that was the only noise in the background."God! Aud turn that f***king thing off. Ahhh!"

She immediately started to fumble with the control till finally it was off."Now you have messed up my leather chair. What am I going to do with all these wetness?"

I stood up from the dildo and helped her remove it."This isnt all me Aud, you definitely had a hand in this pool of wetness"

We both laughed at that as she finally stood up to clean the mess. She showed me to the bathroom and I took care of myself and the strap on. She joined me minutes later and I watched her as she retouched her make up."Except for the glow in your eyes, no one would guess what just happened"

"No one except Pauline that is. I heard her knocking on the door, and you were pretty loud"

"Me? What about you?"

She laughed hard as she caught me and placed a wet kiss on my mouth."Well, fine, we were loud. Shit! Its three already, that was a good way to pass the time. You sure you would be okay here by yourself?"

"Sure Aud. Just go, and make me proud."

The office was nothing short of luxurious and and I snooped around a little. I climbed the chaise lounge when I was tired and decided to flip through the fashion magazines.I must have dozed off some minutes later because it was Aud opening her door that alerted me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up."Hey baby!" She said happily as she came towards me. I entered into her arms and sighed as she held me."Did everything go okay?"

"Sure! Every single thing. We would pop some champagne but look at you,"

She said laughing and I dramatically tried to look at myself.

"Oh shit!! You are right, just look at this huge bump"

We both burst into a fit of laughter to the amusement of Pauline who had come in with a stack of papers.

"Really though, thanks!" She said kissing my forehead.

I was just around  nine months gone and with Aud for the long holidays.I was due soon but I already felt like shit, I was a short tempered,bitter, nagging mess and I hated myself for it. I was head over heels in love with Aud but I couldnt tell her and I hated her for putting me in this predicament.I was harder on her, I refused her touches and kisses and practically shuddered away from her, this made her sad a lot and her sadness made me sick and I ended up crying all the time. I woke up crying and went to bed crying and my eyes had a permanent puffiness to it.It wasnt the pregnancy at all, it was just me getting scared of leaving Aud and the babies' lives. I wanted it all, I didnt want to leave.I guess Aud couldn't take it anymore and that night she woke me up from my fitful sleep. I had tears streaks down my face and I was going to start bitching about how she had disrupted my sleep which I had been chasing for hours when she took my lips violently.It was our first kiss in ages and I wanted to end it but I missed Aud. I wanted her, I couldnt refuse once her tongue darted into my mouth and my breath seized. I moaned into her mouth as the kiss went on and on and then suddenly it stopped. I sat there disoriented and at lost, why did that end abruptly?

"The attraction is still there I guess'" She said stroking her lips.

"You kissed me like you were hungry so what then is the problem? I have been trying to understand it, I have talked to my best friend about it, and we simply cannot fathom your change in attitude. The pregnancy is fine, you are fine but then again, everything is wrong."

I listened to her with my head down, I felt like a kid that had been caught with her hands in the cookie jar. I decided that I was going to come out clean to Aud. I would bare my heart out and hope that she didnt freak out.I was about opening my mouth to speak when the dull pain started. It felt like my perineum was going to rip into two and I felt a sudden urge to poop."Ah!! Aud my waist!"

She jumped up and rushed to me in an instant."Lily are you okay? Is the baby coming?"

She was worried and confused and I soon heard her talking to my sister on the phone. I stood up and tried to pull my top down my bulging stomach but the top just rode back up. I walked painfully to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet seat but nothing was coming out."Lily dont you dare push. Oh my God! Its the baby"

She dialed for Nina who was upstairs in an instant. They got me off the toilet seat and I sat on the bed crying loudly at intervals in pain.Shit!!! It felt like someone was cutting me from inside out. I have never felt anything like it. My hospital bag was ready and packed and Nina grabbed it as they struggled to put me in decent clothes for the hospital."I am not wearing that f***king gown, take it away from me"

I actually took the gown and flung it far away as another contraction hit me. I keeled over in pain as Aud rushed to me and held my hand."Baby breath in and out, you can do this"

She was sweating and if I wasnt in so much pain, I would laugh at her confusion. I finally agreed to wear a dressing gown and soon I was in the suv and we were driving to the hospital.At the hospital, I was put on a wheel chair while Aud filled out the paperwork. In the hospital suite that Aud had arranged for the birth, I met nurses who emcouraged me and rubbed my back.Aud soon came through in scrubs and our eyes met and held for a second. I smiled through my pain at her and she hugged me and kissed me everywhere once she came close.We were there for some minutes while the doctors checked for my dilation.I wanted to get this over with as the pain was out of the world and once the doctor gave me the go ahead to push, I was eager.The first baby arrived at about three o' clock in the morning while her twin followed twenty minutes later. It was emotional watching Aud with her babies. The doctor placed them on my chest and I wanted to tell him that I had no ties with them but after all we had all been through, I thought we deserved to meet each other. They suckled at my breast before they were whisked away to get cleaned.I was cleaned up and transferred to another bed where I stared sadly at Aud. She came to the bed and kissed my sweaty forehead then she broke into tears."You went through that for me. I dont know how I am going to ever repay you. You are strong as you are beautiful and I..."

That was all I heard before I fell into a deep tired sleep.....

• Thanks 1