Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Access

Damiee

Hello ladies! 

Just a quick question before I crawl back into my cave lol. 

What are your thoughts on giving your girlfriend access to your account via your ATM card pin or access to your phone?

Would you give her either? If yes, why? If no, why? Lol.

• Like 1

Access To account... Yes. I have given mine in the past, and I have been given. I'm opinion, It all bores down to trust. How much you trust your partner and how well you know her. If you know your partner right down to her family...parents,  siblings and friends, I doubt you would have any fear giving her access to your ATM. I mean, whats the worst that could happen? She absconds with your money? That would be unlikely if you know her and trust her.. 

Access to my phone? Errrrrrr.. For now No. But in the future, maybe. 

53 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Hello ladies! 

Just a quick question before I crawl back into my cave lol. 

What are your thoughts on giving your girlfriend access to your account via your ATM card pin or access to your phone?

Would you give her either? If yes, why? If no, why? Lol.

Girly,  stop crawling into your cave all the time. Come bask in the sun.. 😀

Access to my finances: this has never happened, but I do have one ex that I would trust with my card and pin even today. It comes down to how well you trust that person. I have sent my brother's girlfriend to the store with my card and pin# on several occasions, but I would never give my card and pin to the brother that she is dating 😀 I trust my youngest brother with my card and pin as well a few best friends, but neither of my children which are spoiled rotten. I will know how responsible and trustworthy @Txunamy  is when I take her to Las Vegas(sin city)...will we come back broke or break even on the spending budget?

Access to my phone: not happening. It contains too much proprietary info. My wife would be allowed access, but she couldn't just be snooping through my phone whenever she feels the urge.

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Access to my phone? Errrrrrr.. For now No. But in the future, maybe.

What do you have to hide?

Access to my account via my  ATM card, yes. This is easy because there must be a certain level of trust before i can call you my girlfriend. Hence, no cause for alarm.

Access to my phone, no. I am not just comfortable sharing this.

• Moderators

Very interesting responses...

Access to my phone is easy. Lol. There isn't much on there. Lol. She could do with it as she pleases. The only reason it is passworded is to secure our chats from the rest of the world.

My bank cards? Errr... it does come down to trust. Once that is a given, then the rest is easy. I don't see myself having an issue with this to be honest. 

4 hours ago, bluelion said:

Access to my account via my  ATM card, yes. This is easy because there must be a certain level of trust before i can call you my girlfriend. Hence, no cause for alarm.

Access to my phone, no. I am not just comfortable sharing this.

👊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

Access to my finances: this has never happened, but I do have one ex that I would trust with my card and pin even today. It comes down to how well you trust that person. I have sent my brother's girlfriend to the store with my card and pin# on several occasions, but I would never give my card and pin to the brother that she is dating 😀 I trust my youngest brother with my card and pin as well a few best friends, but neither of my children which are spoiled rotten. I will know how responsible and trustworthy @Txunamy  is when I take her to Las Vegas(sin city)...will we come back broke or break even on the spending budget?

Access to my phone: not happening. It contains too much proprietary info. My wife would be allowed access, but she couldn't just be snooping through my phone whenever she feels the urge.

Hahahahaha! Time would tell darl..😘

It’s simple for me. 

If I trust you, I can give you access to everything, including my account and phone. 

Obviously I won’t date someone I can’t trust so I guess my answer to both is yes. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Girly,  stop crawling into your cave all the time. Come bask in the sun.. 😀

Lol okay okay, I do need some vitamin D 😁

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

It’s simple for me. 

If I trust you, I can give you access to everything, including my account and phone. 

Obviously I won’t date someone I can’t trust so I guess my answer to both is yes. 

👊

• Like 1

She's not a wife, just a mere girlfriend. I can only trust family with my bank details; and no one else. My immediate younger sister knows every details of my earnings. Just in case anything happens to me. If I eventually get married then I'd have to erase her name from that space and input my wife's name. 

Wife is family, girlfriends are not in the "actual sense" of the word. They most often leave as they come. I trust family ONLY. Mom and kid sister have access, just them. NO ONE ELSE

As for my phone, why not? My girlfriends have always had access to my phone. In fact they are the ones who never let me go through their phones. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, scarlet said:

She's not a wife, just a mere girlfriend. I can only trust family with my bank details; and no one else. My immediate younger sister knows every details of my earnings. Just in case anything happens to me. If I eventually get married then I'd have to erase her name from that space and input my wife's name. 

Wife is family, girlfriends are not in the "actual sense" of the word. They most often leave as they come. I trust family ONLY. Mom and kid sister have access, just them. NO ONE ELSE

As for my phone, why not? My girlfriends have always had access to my phone. In fact they are the ones who never let me go through their phones. 

I like this... 

Lmao, so what i am seeing from this thing is some most people would rather trust their SO with their money than their phone 🤣🤣

Anyhoo, my babe has access to both. I honestly don't have power.

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao, so what i am seeing from this thing is some most people would rather trust their SO with their money than their phone 🤣🤣

Anyhoo, my babe has access to both. I honestly don't have power.

Yes oh. It would take a lot for me to hand over my phone. 'sensitive stuff' I am not in the habit of deleting stuff on my phone. Money is better.

12 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Yes oh. It would take a lot for me to hand over my phone. 'sensitive stuff' I am not in the habit of deleting stuff on my phone. Money is better.

Wowowwowwow 😂😂 there is something more sensitive than money??

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Wowowwowwow 😂😂 there is something more sensitive than money??

Hahahahaha. Yups.. Leave me alone 😁

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, Hawken said:

Lol, yessss! If worst of both worlds happen, i would prefer to have financial problems i know i'd survive rather than deal with emotions i might not understand.

8 hours ago, bluelion said:

Lol, yessss! If worst of both worlds happen, i would prefer to have financial problems i know i'd survive rather than deal with emotions i might not understand.

👊

• Haha 1