Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sex Drive

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Girls,

Successful relationships are a function of a number of things including sex/sexual compatibility etc...

In the case of couples who have almost opposite sex drives, that is, the one doesn't love sex all that much while the other can't get enough of it. What would you recommend they do? 

That's hard ooo..i like to be on same wave length sex wise with my partner. I have no Advice, but I just know it's not gonna be easy to cope with someone who doesn't have the same sex drive as you. 😀

• Moderators

This is actually a sorry situation. One that can be avoided. I honestly believe in talking about everything. No assumptions. Lol. 

In the scenario above, the unselfish and healthy option (in my opinion) would be for both to agree to an arrangement that allows for the partner who has a high sex drive to gain satisfaction. Whatever that arrangement is is left to them. #damagecontrol

Or....

They meet halfway. Lol (which is preferred). 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

This is actually a sorry situation. One that can be avoided. I honestly believe in talking about everything. No assumptions. Lol. 

In the scenario above, the unselfish and healthy option (in my opinion) would be for both to agree to an arrangement that allows for the partner who has a high sex drive to gain satisfaction. Whatever that arrangement is is left to them. #damagecontrol

Or....

They meet halfway. Lol (which is preferred). 

Lol. That can work too

On 3/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Txunamy said:

That's hard ooo..i like to be on same wave length sex wise with my partner. I have no Advice, but I just know it's not gonna be easy to cope with someone who doesn't have the same sex drive as you. 😀

😜

On 3/25/2019 at 1:57 PM, kimi said:

Hey Girls,

Successful relationships are a function of a number of things including sex/sexual compatibility etc...

In the case of couples who have almost opposite sex drives, that is, the one doesn't love sex all that much while the other can't get enough of it. What would you recommend they do? 

But why will someone not love sex? What do they do with their abuna? 

If you don't like sex, avoid me. 😏

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

But why will someone not love sex? What do they do with their abuna? 

If you don't like sex, avoid me. 😏

Hahahahahahahaha. You are hilarious. Lol