Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Precious Parts

kimi

• Moderators

How much does it mean to you? ๐Ÿ™„โ˜ป

Hey girls...ย 

If you had the opportunityย to insure any part of your body, which would it be? Lol.ย 

Put a value to the premium you would be willing to pay for it.ย 

• Moderators

Hahaahaha... why are.you all insuring your fingers o... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mine would be my teeth.. lol. My face/head. Lol. And my vocal cords (out of scope I know) -I've been told that my voice.is soothing. It relaxes her.. lol

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahaahaha... why are.you all insuring your fingers o... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mine would be my teeth.. lol. My face/head. Lol. And my vocal cords (out of scope I know) -I've been told that my voice.is soothing. It relaxes her.. lol

Lol because we have beautiful fingers ๐Ÿ˜

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol because we have beautiful fingers ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

Exactly ๐Ÿค“

Hahahahaha.. purlese!!!! *rme* ๐Ÿ™„

• Moderators
Just now, Teewhy said:

Jealous much?๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Hahahahaha... you both should come for confession okay? Your responses give you both away! We all now know what you've both been up to. โ˜ป

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... you both should come for confession okay? Your responses give you both away! We all now know what you've both been up to. โ˜ป

Hahahahahahaha. Let me laugh in egun in peace๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Hahahahahahaha. Let me laugh in egun in peace๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahaha...ย 

• Moderators
Just now, Damiee said:

Lol why you hating Archbishop? ๐ŸŒš

Hahahahahaha... I'm all for love pliss ๐Ÿ™„. I've missed that ghosy face smiley

40 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol what has it given away exactly?ย 

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha... I'm all for love pliss ๐Ÿ™„. I've missed that ghosy face smiley

Lol of course. Love and light.ย 

• Moderators
Just now, Damiee said:

Lol what has it given away exactly?ย 

Hahahahaha... I can't speak of these thingz pliss ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Damiee said:

Lol of course. Love and light.ย 

Absolutely. Where there is light, there I am. Hahahaha. I am light and love is light.ย  ๐Ÿ“ฟ

Insured? Not sure. I just really love them.

I like my eyes. They are big but in a really sexy and seductive wayย ๐Ÿ˜‹. Making my stare really deep and inviting ๐Ÿ˜‚. Like I stare at you deeply and mischievously, you'll just want to rip off my clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I like my dentition too. They are beautifully laid with zero space In between. Each tooth, leveled with the other. The uniformity is just amazing๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ.ย 

I love my boobs. Neither big nor small. Just enough to fit into a hand. With nipples that are overly sensitive, reacting to the slightest of contact, touch, provocation or just mere naughty thoughts. My ex use to call them ashawo nipples. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They all loved them. Always getting them sore with too much attention ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚. And I don't even mind, because, well, I love the attention ๐Ÿคท

Someday when my bedroom becomes a really private space, I'll get these captured in wall paper sizes and use to decorate my bedroom wall.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

I like my eyes. They are big but in a really sexy and seductive wayย ๐Ÿ˜‹. Making my stare really deep and inviting ๐Ÿ˜‚. Like I stare at you deeply and mischievously, you'll just want to rip off my clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I like my dentition too. They are beautifully laid with zero space In between. Each tooth, leveled with the other. The uniformity is just amazing๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ.ย 

I love my boobs. Neither big nor small. Just enough to fit into a hand. With nipples that are overly sensitive, reacting to the slightest of contact, touch, provocation or just mere naughty thoughts. My ex use to call them ashawo nipples. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They all loved them. Always getting them sore with too much attention ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚. And I don't even mind, because, well, I love the attention ๐Ÿคท

Someday when my bedroom becomes a really private space, I'll get these captured in wall paper sizes and use to decorate my bedroom wall.ย 

Jeez @Mimy this is too much info for an artist please. I have a picture already.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Is this a sex ad?

• Haha 1

My eyes and my skin..guess that includesย all my body parts. I have a beautiful skin, smooth and buttery to the touch. people often tell me what beautiful skin i have.ย And my eyes, well.. I have been told that I can make anyone fall for me with my gaze. Dunno how True๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Hahahahahaha. Mimy o.... your inbox is going to blow up tonight!

The bolded would be lovely I'm sure.ย 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Is this a sex ad?

Hahahahahahaha.... it's an invitation to crush on her. Such a hottie!

I actually know someone with those sort of eyes. Very very seductive. It takes everything in you not to fall victim.ย