Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sevyn Nichelle, a fitness instructor just got engaged to An-Nissa.

Mimy

Read what she wrote to her fiance:

"An-Nisaa, My fiancé and Soon to be wife. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. It can be a million women in the room and I would still only see you. You redefined what love is to me and helped me rewrite my book of a fairy love story. Daily I wake up next to you and Thank God for me working on myself enough to attract you into my life. You are my better whole, my heart, my accountability partner, business partner, the love of my life. I fall deeper in love with you everyday. The way you care for everyone around you made me value friendships and family so much more. The way you have changed my life and my whole being is beyond words in a caption. I am forever yours and forever thankful for you."

Sevyn Michelle is the ebony lady on the left.

Congrats to them.

IMG_20190410_160031_654.jpg

IMG_20190410_155907_191.jpg

• Moderators

Hahahahaha.... @Mimy o... what sort of angel is on your dp? 🙈

I've never come across a naked one before. Thè ones in the temple with me look just like this: :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:😇😇

• Haha 2

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Mimy said:

"An-Nisaa, My fiancé and Soon to be wife. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. It can be a million women in the room and I would still only see you. You redefined what love is to me and helped me rewrite my book of a fairy love story. Daily I wake up next to you and Thank God for me working on myself enough to attract you into my life. You are my better whole, my heart, my accountability partner, business partner, the love of my life. I fall deeper in love with you everyday. The way you care for everyone around you made me value friendships and family so much more. The way you have changed my life and my whole being is beyond words in a caption. I am forever yours and forever thankful for you."

Congrats to them.

Awwwwwh... the most beautiful set of words. Love...

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Congrats to them.

I've seen their pictures. They look lovely. I don't know them but you said Sevyn is the ebony lady, making An-Nisaa the fairer one.

I felt An-Nisaa looked somewhat like Adesua Wellington in the pictures I saw 🤷🏽.

Awwwwwww!!! 

I Love,  Love... 

The best thing that can Happen to anyone, is finding and knowing the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.. 🙂

• Like 1

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Wait, am I the only person not seeing the picture?

Hahaahahaha. There isn't any. 

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lol @HawkenI'm having issue uploading pictures here. You're the It savvy here. What nut needs tightening? 

Ehh this should help. You can also use imgur.com too.

Pasting the link directly also works. You don't need to use the insert image tab. And about direct uploading, I had no idea users had a quota (why na)... I thought so long as you keep the image below 100kb (very small I know 😥😥) you would be just fine. @Mimy

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Pasting the link directly also works. You don't need to use the insert image tab. And about direct uploading, I had no idea users had a quota (why na)... I thought so long as you keep the image below 100kb (very small I know 😥😥) you would be just fine. @Mimy

I understand this. I've uploaded pictures here quite a lot. It seems like my memory space allocated for me is filled. Probably that's why I can't upload anymore. I don't know how to free the space. 

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

I understand this. I've uploaded pictures here quite a lot. It seems like my memory space allocated for me is filled. Probably that's why I can't upload anymore. I don't know how to free the space. 

then the tinypic or imgur is the best option for you ATM. As you are not uploading.

When I'm on my PC I'll check out this whole uploading quota thing.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, kimi said:

Hahahahaha.... @Mimy o... what sort of angel is on your dp? 🙈

I've never come across a naked one before. Thè ones in the temple with me look just like this: :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:😇😇

A sacred one. You should get these type in your temple, Arch.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:05 AM, Hawken said:

Wait, am I the only person not seeing the picture?

Come and see now 😂

Thanks for helping me out. 

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Mimy said:

A sacred one. You should get these type in your temple, Arch.

Hahahahaha... 🙈🙉🙊