Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Beginner's Lick

femluv

I had never had sexual desires for another woman before, but when Gemma started working as my secretary that all changed. She is so f***king hot, my p**sy began aching the first second I saw her when she came for her interview. After she had gone I pulled up my skirt around my waist, placed my feet on the edge of the desk and fingered my slit while fantasising about her tongue-f***king me.

I gave her the job and for several weeks after she started I would close my office door and do myself into a frenzy, imagining all the dirty things I wanted to do with the girl sat just outside.

One day, while I was having one of my sessions, she just walked in and shut the door behind her. I stopped in embarrassment, pulled my fingers out of my wet cunt and tried to cover myself up.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' I demanded. 'Don't you know how to knock?'

'I'm glad I didn't,' she said. 'I've been listening to you making yourself cum for weeks and wishing I was in here to watch you.' I stopped in shock and suddenly felt excited! I had no idea she was feeling the same way I was!

'Carry on, Bitch,' she demanded. 'I want to see your p**sy flow when you make it cum.' Even though I'm her boss, I realised then how much I love to take orders.

I began to slowly circle my swollen clit with my finger, my breathing getting harder.

'Faster, Bitch. Make yourself cum, now!' I quickly rubbed my button and came almost instantly, arching my back and moaning loudly. When I opened my eyes she was sitting on the desk with her legs spread wide. The blue of her panties at her crotch was stained a darker colour from her salty juices.

'Do you want to eat me, Bitch?' she asked, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling her big tits from her bra.

'Yes, please.' I said as she began to pluck at her hardened nipples right infront of my eyes. I couldn't help it, I had to lean forward and suck one into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the long peak and sucked as hard as I could.

'That's good, Bitch, now bite it!' My teeth came together and she groaned in ectasy. 'God, your a natural,' she said, 'Now do that to my clit.'

I leant down and pulled her panties over her knees then moved closer to her juicy cunt. The smell of her sex cream was all around me and I breathed it in.

'Hurry up, Bicth!' she said impatiently and grabbed hold of my hair and pushed my face into her hot, sweet cunt. I licked all around her lips and then as far inside her slit as my tongue could reach. Then I moved up and sucked her engorged clit into my mouth before bringing my teeth down on it, while at the same time I was giving myself another good seeing to so my fingers were covered and sticky from my p**sy juices and my mouth and face were covered and sticky from hers.

'Oh, yes, that's it Bitch. Do me just like that! Do me until I cum in your face!' I felt her orgasm rip through her entire body, and I licked and sucked and bit as hard as I could until she had stopped shaking. She pulled my head back and licked her wetness from my face then she kissed my deeply like no man ever had. God, what had I been missing out on all these years?

'Please, Gemma.' I began to beg. 'Please do it to me.'

She pushed my chair back and stood up. Then she walked out of the office! For a second I thought I had done it wrong and she was angry with me, but then she came back in and closed the door again and she was carrying some items with her she must have had hidden in her bag. She handcuffed my hands to the chair behind my back, then she blindfolded me and pushed a ball-gag into my mouth, strapping them both tightly around my head. I didn't like the slight pain at first and tried to protest and squirm, but she did it anyway. I began to get scared but when she slowly began rubbing my thighs I got incredibly horny again and my muffled protests became moans of pleasure and I began to enjoy the pain.

'That's it,' she said, 'be a good little Bitch for me.' I felt her move between my legs, pushing them as far apart as they would go. Again, I protested at the pain, and again I began to like it. And I began to love it when she began to lick my p**sy the way I had licked hers. I began to move my body in rhythm to her insistitent tongue lapping and pretty soon I was on the edge. I thrashed my head from side to side, moaning through the gag and then she sucked on my swollen clit so hard making me cum like I had never cum before.

After that first time, I became a full-time lezzie licker. Gemma has spoiled me for all men and my p**sy always begins to drip whenever she walks into my office in her sexy tight shirts and short skirts. During work hours, she works for me, but at home time, she becomes my boss...

let me know if u enjoyed this story .. mor eon the way from me !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fetish

I had never had sexual desires for another woman before, but when Gemma started working as my secretary that all changed. She is so f***king hot, my p**sy began aching the first second I saw her when she came for her interview. After she had gone I pulled up my skirt around my waist, placed my feet on the edge of the desk and fingered my slit while fantasising about her tongue-f***king me.

I gave her the job and for several weeks after she started I would close my office door and do myself into a frenzy, imagining all the dirty things I wanted to do with the girl sat just outside.

One day, while I was having one of my sessions, she just walked in and shut the door behind her. I stopped in embarrassment, pulled my fingers out of my wet cunt and tried to cover myself up.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' I demanded. 'Don't you know how to knock?'

'I'm glad I didn't,' she said. 'I've been listening to you making yourself cum for weeks and wishing I was in here to watch you.' I stopped in shock and suddenly felt excited! I had no idea she was feeling the same way I was!

'Carry on, Bitch,' she demanded. 'I want to see your p**sy flow when you make it cum.' Even though I'm her boss, I realised then how much I love to take orders.

I began to slowly circle my swollen clit with my finger, my breathing getting harder.

'Faster, Bitch. Make yourself cum, now!' I quickly rubbed my button and came almost instantly, arching my back and moaning loudly. When I opened my eyes she was sitting on the desk with her legs spread wide. The blue of her panties at her crotch was stained a darker colour from her salty juices.

'Do you want to eat me, Bitch?' she asked, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling her big tits from her bra.

'Yes, please.' I said as she began to pluck at her hardened nipples right infront of my eyes. I couldn't help it, I had to lean forward and suck one into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the long peak and sucked as hard as I could.

'That's good, Bitch, now bite it!' My teeth came together and she groaned in ectasy. 'God, your a natural,' she said, 'Now do that to my clit.'

I leant down and pulled her panties over her knees then moved closer to her juicy cunt. The smell of her sex cream was all around me and I breathed it in.

'Hurry up, Bicth!' she said impatiently and grabbed hold of my hair and pushed my face into her hot, sweet cunt. I licked all around her lips and then as far inside her slit as my tongue could reach. Then I moved up and sucked her engorged clit into my mouth before bringing my teeth down on it, while at the same time I was giving myself another good seeing to so my fingers were covered and sticky from my p**sy juices and my mouth and face were covered and sticky from hers.

'Oh, yes, that's it Bitch. Do me just like that! Do me until I cum in your face!' I felt her orgasm rip through her entire body, and I licked and sucked and bit as hard as I could until she had stopped shaking. She pulled my head back and licked her wetness from my face then she kissed my deeply like no man ever had. God, what had I been missing out on all these years?

'Please, Gemma.' I began to beg. 'Please do it to me.'

She pushed my chair back and stood up. Then she walked out of the office! For a second I thought I had done it wrong and she was angry with me, but then she came back in and closed the door again and she was carrying some items with her she must have had hidden in her bag. She handcuffed my hands to the chair behind my back, then she blindfolded me and pushed a ball-gag into my mouth, strapping them both tightly around my head. I didn't like the slight pain at first and tried to protest and squirm, but she did it anyway. I began to get scared but when she slowly began rubbing my thighs I got incredibly horny again and my muffled protests became moans of pleasure and I began to enjoy the pain.

'That's it,' she said, 'be a good little Bitch for me.' I felt her move between my legs, pushing them as far apart as they would go. Again, I protested at the pain, and again I began to like it. And I began to love it when she began to lick my p**sy the way I had licked hers. I began to move my body in rhythm to her insistitent tongue lapping and pretty soon I was on the edge. I thrashed my head from side to side, moaning through the gag and then she sucked on my swollen clit so hard making me cum like I had never cum before.

After that first time, I became a full-time lezzie licker. Gemma has spoiled me for all men and my p**sy always begins to drip whenever she walks into my office in her sexy tight shirts and short skirts. During work hours, she works for me, but at home time, she becomes my boss...

let me know if u enjoyed this story .. mor eon the way from me !

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Read just the first paragraph.

When I saw secretary tell madam "...bitch" I had to take a step back oh. Where that one dey happen?

Everybody now is a saint oh. If I buzz Hawken now, she go first put me for long thing for like 4 weeks. Then i guess

a lot were students or people that didn't sha care.

• Moderators

Abeg Fairy, which one is slit bit again? :unsure: tempted to change my display name to something more sensual. How about csmpsby :D (for the love of God don't ask what that means!) *im ashamed of myself*

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Such names! Pussydrailer!! What in the world does a pussydrailer do exactly?LOL. The Fairy ought to know ;) Or did she mean 'drill' *confused face*

• Moderators

You ra a spoilt girl. I will tell your mummy for you! :o :D

Some of us are still very innocent, working tirelessly in the Lord's vineyard <_<