Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Confused

M2DD

Been seeing this girl for sometime now,no strings attached, she's always known I had a girlfriend , she didn't mind . We were Just comfy with each other since we stay in the same town and my girlfriend doesn't live here . We agreed not to get into each others private lives and whenever I was with her and my girlfriend called, I was allowed to take the call. Now the tables have turned , she has suddenly become possessive, she now calls me every now and then, whenever I don't return her calls, it becomes an issue( never used to be a problem) . Could it be that she now has feelings for me? If so, then I'm in trouble, because this was never the intention and I don't want to get anyone hurt, what do I do?

Maybe she now feels something for you but then that is only a 'maybe' or she wants more than what you are offering or she is just being plain possessive but which ever it is,the only way to find out is to ask her.

• 2 weeks later...

She finally told me she's in love with me and doesn't want to share me with anyone, that I should break up with my girlfriend.Difficult situation .

Come on minini, u sould know better. She is truly in love cos u are all she sees now. U better get ur acts together and draw the line else it will turn over and u will love her in return. Just saying :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Been seeing this girl for sometime now,no strings attached, she's always known I had a girlfriend , she didn't mind . We were Just comfy with each other since we stay in the same town and my girlfriend doesn't live here . We agreed not to get into each others private lives and whenever I was with her and my girlfriend called, I was allowed to take the call. Now the tables have turned , she has suddenly become possessive, she now calls me every now and then, whenever I don't return her calls, it becomes an issue( never used to be a problem) . Could it be that she now has feelings for me? If so, then I'm in trouble, because this was never the intention and I don't want to get anyone hurt, what do I do?

Are u really asking if she has feelings for you?? Oh no! She hates you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...