Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Best Friends Really Means

Prisca

• Administrators

They met through a mutual friend. At that particular time Ariana and Lily didn't really care much for one another. As a few days passed they talked more and found more in common. One night after going to watch some bands play they stayed at their friend Amber's house. After everyone went to sleep, Ariana and Lily decided they'd sit outside and just talk about everything that came to mind.

Lily was very open from the beginning that she was into girls. Ariana on the other hand liked girls, but wasn't really sure how to open up about it. As they continued to talk about anything and everything that the time alone they had spent offered up, Ariana confessed that she was attracted to Lily. After all, she was all-over gorgeous. She was fit, she had a tight ass, her breasts were a nice C cup. Not to mention, she had the most beautiful blue eyes that she'd ever seen and long, shiny, flowing, beautiful black hair. And of course immediately Lily seized the opportunity to tell Ariana that she was attracted to her as well. Ariana was also very beautiful. She had gorgeous blond hair that was freshly dyed to the most hypnotizing shade of burgundy one had ever set their eyes on. She had deep blue eyes and the perfect body. She was fit with a nice round ass and D cup tits that anyone who liked titties would love to suck on.

The more they talked about their attraction, the closer the scooted to one another. They scooted so close that inevitably, they were cuddling. They just sat at looked up at the stars talking of the things they wanted in a relationship. Suddenly, Ariana spotted a shooting star and together, they wished on it. Lily asked her what she wished for and Ariana replied with, "I wished for the courage to this." and she leaned in and kissed her. It was an amazing kiss, not just for Ariana, but for Lily as well. As their tongues slid in and out of each others mouths, Ariana lined Lily's bottom lip with her tongue. Immediately after the kiss was finished, Lily didn't hesitate to tell Ariana how amazing it was.

After that night, Ariana got scared. She had been attracted to females for a while, but she had never done anything like this before. As much as this whole situation made her fantasize about the places this kind of relationship would take her, she couldn't help but freak out.

"What if my parents find out?" She thought. "What if things get sexual and I don't do something right? She's going to laugh at me."

With those thoughts jogging circles in her mind, she decided maybe it was best that she cut off all contact and forget that it never happened.

Eventually Lily started dating a girl named Rachel. When Ariana discovered this, she felt more jealous than she had ever felt in her life. She emailed Lily apologizing for what happened. Ariana felt at that moment, like a first class f***k-up.

"Great...I f***ked it up. My first taste of something new and exciting and I run her away to another girl."

After about three years of not speaking, Ariana instant messaged Lily. After being questionable as to why Ariana had finally decided to talk to her after all this time, Lily decided that she'd give her a chance and they decided to hang out.

"I have to bring Rachel with me though. She read that message you sent me a while back about how you f***ked up and she thought you were trying to take me away from her."

"Not at all!" Said Ariana. "I respect the fact that you are with her and I don't want to play the part of a home-wrecker. I just want us to have a fresh start as friends."

Ariana met Rachel. They got along well and pretty soon, Lily and Rachel spent a lot of time at Ariana's apartment. Eventually Ariana and Lily became best friends. However, along with best friends, arose the situation that after three long years, they still had that same fiery attraction to one another. They had secretly discussed it several times, but by Ariana's request, decided to shove those feelings away because not only was Lily in a relationship with Rachel, but Ariana too was in a relationship. She was in love with her boyfriend Justin. And losing him and f***king up Lily's relationship was by no means anywhere near being on her agenda.

As time passed they realized they were involuntarily flirting with each other. When Lily wasn't around Ariana had fantasies...fantasies she never imagined she'd ever have about her best friend. One night while talking on the phone, Ariana kind of let it slip to Lily that she was having fantasies about her, but she left out what the fantasies entailed. Dragging information out of Ariana was Lily's specialty though and of course, this sparked something in Lily. After speaking of this, they found it difficult to hide their feelings any longer.

One night they decided that just the two of them would take one night out to just hang out. Little did they know that their evening would be spent a little differently than they had planned.

That night they drove out to this park out in the middle of no where. They ventured down to a secluded dock where they finally decided to rest their feet. They sat and laughed like they usually did. Lily being the flirty person she was gave Ariana a playful shove.

"Oh so you wanna fight huh?" Teased Ariana.

"I will so take you down and you know it!" Lily replied, egging it on, knowing this would get Ariana going.

Just as Lily predicted, Ariana jumped at her, pinning her down. It's a pretty good thing the dock was wide because this began the most arousing session of play fighting they had encountered between the two of them yet. At last, like always, Lily being the stronger of the two pinned Ariana down.

"Told you I'd take you down!"

"Yeah, only cause I let you."

"Really? Then take me down hot shot!"

At this, Ariana tried to her best to over power Lily and it just wasn't possible. Ariana even tried to sit up a bit to push Lily off, only to find herself face-to-face with her. Perhaps it was the whole setting, but something lit the spark that ignited the fuse and there they sat under the twinkling stars, sharing a kiss just like the one they shared three years ago. After a few minutes of this Ariana found her self laying back down, this time, her arms were pinned above her head. This aroused her more than ever and she began to kiss Lily aggressively. This Ariana discovered, turned Lily on like no other. Before Ariana could object, Lily slid her hand up Ariana's shirt. At first she gently felt her nipples. Once they were hard, Lily became more aggressive, grabbing and squeezing them in a way that made Ariana moan. Without warning Lily pulled Ariana's shirt up more and began to suck her nipples. All Ariana could do was bite her thick bottom lip. She wanted so bad for mor

e to go on, but something told her that they needed to stop.

"We really shouldn't be doing this Lily. I want more from this, believe me I do, but this just isn't right. We have people that are in love with us. We can't do this to them."

"I guess you're right, let's just go back to your apartment and watch some movies."

Once they arrived back at Ariana's apartment she decided to take a shower while Lily watched television. A knock on the door knocked Ariana out of the intoxicating trance the soothing hot water had her under.

"Yeah?" She called.

"Sorry, but I really need to use the bathroom." Lily answered back.

So as Ariana permitted, Lily came in. Only using the restroom was definitely the last thing on her mind. Ariana was so deep back into her trance that she didn't realize Lily and climbed into the shower behind her until Lily had wrapped her arms around her. Startled she jumped and screamed.

"Shh! It's just me." Lily whispered into her ear.

"What are you doing?" Ariana asked, realizing that it came out rude.

"Well fine, if you want me to leave, I will." Lily snapped back. And with that, she reached down, barely touching Ariana's clit, and stepped out of the shower.

"Wait!" Said Ariana as she grabbed Lily's arm. "I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to come out like that. I was just surprised is all. Please...stay."

Lily stepped back in the shower, facing Ariana, she wrapped her arms around her. They stood there for a minute or two just looking at each other. Finally Lily leaned in and kissed Ariana. They continued to do so for quite some time. Out of no where, Lily lowered her hands, cupping Ariana's ass cheeks. She began to rub them, eventually smacking them.

"I like that!" Ariana giggled.

"Good. I like it too. You're ass is perfect."

They continued to kiss for a little while longer. Then, Lily began to kiss Ariana's neck. This turned into biting. After some time Lily lowered herself to Ariana's breasts where she again began to suck on her nipples. Lily was taking all the control. Ariana began to feel scared just as she had three years before. This time, it wasn't about her not doing something right.

"What if she doesn't like what she sees?" Ariana thought to herself. "What if she decides she doesn't want to do this? We've come too far now to just turn back."

Not too long after these thoughts plagued Ariana's mind, Lily was on her knees, rubbing Ariana's clit. At this, Ariana found herself over-come with pleasure, yet her mind was still racing around all the ways that this could go terribly wrong.

"You have the nicest p**sy I've ever seen." Lily said, with not even the slightest bit of shyness. And with that she began to rub Ariana's p**sy hole.

"Take it kind of easy, this always kind of hurts me." Ariana said shakily.

"Don't you worry, I'll take good care of you." Lily said with the most devious of looks.

Lily continued to rub away at Ariana's hole. And then without any kind of warning what-so-ever, Lily jammed her index finger inside Ariana. She let out a loud moan that seemed to be filled with just as much pleasure as it was filled with pain.

"Damn, you're tight!" Lily said biting her lip. "I'm gonna have fun with this p**sy."

At that very moment, every scared feeling that Ariana had disappeared at the blink of her eyes. This felt right to her and before she knew it, she was holding herself up the best she could without slipping.

Lily gave a series of hard, spaced out thrusts before she began f***king Ariana hard and fast with her fingers. Ariana just couldn't take it anymore and began to slip back and Lily caught her. She slowly guided her down to the floor of the shower. Lily continued to f***k Ariana with her fingers while Ariana, biting her lip, began to rub on her breasts and moan.

Then just as quickly as it began, Lily stopped.

"What are you doing?" Ariana asked feeling quite confused and a little embarrassed.

"Get out of the shower." Lily replied.

"What?" Asked Ariana in utter disbelief. "You can't just start this and then stop. What the f***k is wrong with you?!"

"I just want to take this somewhere a little more comfortable, okay? Calm down!"

Ariana felt so stupid. She could not believe she just made a huge scene and made such a fool of herself. As they exited the shower and wrapped themselves in warm, dry towels, Ariana apologized for acting irrationally.

"Calm down! It's okay. How could you have known?" Said Lily in an attempt to reassure Ariana that this whole thing would continue in just a few short minutes.

"I f***ked up. I know it. You don't want to continue this do you?" Ariana asked feeling sure that this whole episode was done.

"Yes of course I do! I told you I'm going to have fun with that p**sy and that's exactly what I intend on doing. So just shut up and follow me."

Ariana didn't object. She did was she was told. She walked into her bedroom and couldn't believe her eyes. There were candles lit and a trail of rose petals leading from the very spot she stood in, all the way to her bed.

"Oh my god!" Gasped Ariana, barely able to breathe. "Wow! I can't...when did you...wow!" She couldn't even utter a complete sentence.

"Shh! Just lay down."

She did so and beneath her she felt more silky soft rose petals embracing every curve of her body. She never felt so nervous in her life. It was about to happen. She was about to sexually encounter another female and finally, she wasn't freaking out about it. She had butterflies. She was anxious and finally she felt it. Lily had done what Ariana had been longing for...she had taken her first taste of Ariana's p**sy. But, it was different than Ariana pictured. She felt the tip of Lily's tongue lightly touch her clit and then...gone.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Ariana asked sitting up. "Don't tease me."

"Well what do you want me to do?" Lily replied pulling herself eye level with Ariana.

She thought for a minute and then replied, "I want you to make me your slave."

"Well," Said Lily "I think you'll find I'm a very physical, passionate person and I love to please. Therefore, in making you my slave, I'm going to make you do things that allows me to please you." And with a naughty twinkle in her eye, she said, "Lay down. Go on. Now, I want you to rub your clit. Go ahead, rub your clit and tell me how bad you want me to f***k your tight p**sy with my fingers."

Ariana did what she was told. She began rubbing her clit. "Please f***k my tight p**sy. Please! I want it so bad!"

"How bad, bitch?!"

"Really, really bad."

"Beg me. I want you to beg me and then I want you to squeeze your titties. Just squeeze them together and beg me to f***k your tight p**sy."

"Please, please f***k my tight p**sy! I beg you, please f***k my p**sy!" Ariana cried as she began squeezing her voluptuous breasts together.

"Very good. You listen well! Now spread your legs apart as far as you can and lift them straight up into the air."

And as soon as Ariana did so, Lily lowered herself back down and began to kiss around Ariana's pubic region. Without thinking, Ariana rested her legs on Lily's back. And quickly Lily stopped and lifted her legs back up, this time holding them up.

"I didn't say put your legs down now did I? When I say put your legs up, I mean keep them up. I guess I'm going to have to hold them up for you."

At this, Lily began to kiss around her p**sy again while she was holding her legs up. Lily had gotten too into doing this that at the moment, she didn't really care whether or not she made Ariana beg to be finger f***ked, all she wanted to do was get straight to tasting that sweet p**sy. As soon as she stopped kissing her, so took her tongue and barely touched Ariana's clit. She could feel Ariana's body shake with a rush of sheer pleasure. So she did it again, only this time she gave a little nibble.

Ariana gave a little moan. Lily decided that just wouldn't do. She wanted to hear Ariana. She wanted neighbors to hear Ariana. She wanted her to scream with delight. So this time she went straight at it. She buried her face is Ariana's p**sy and went to town, wiggling her tongue as fast as possible and moving it in so many different directions until she found the one that made her moan the loudest. And then finally Ariana really got going. She was twisting and moaning load and that really added fuel to Lily's fire.

"Yeah, you like that don't you, bitch? You like when I wiggle my tongue all over that clit don't you? Who's p**sy is this?" Said Lily, taking more and more control. "I said, 'Who's p**sy is this?' Come on, bitch. Who's f***king p**sy is this?"

"Yours. Oh my God! Yours Lily, all yours!"

"That's right. That's what I like to hear!"

Then Lily decided it was time to change the activity around a little bit. She held both of Ariana's ankles in one hand and smacked her ass.

"You like that?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me you like it, and you better make it dirty!"

"Please smack my ass! I've been a naughty little slut and I want you to punish me. Come on, I like when you spank me!"

Lily wasted no time smacking that round ass. As she gave her final smack (for that particular moment anyways) she leaned down and tongued Ariana's p**sy hole. Ariana could do nothing but moan and wiggle.

"Rub your clit, bitch!"

And Adriana did just that. Lily began to tongue f***k her wiggling her tongue every time she entered her. First she'd enter her at a slow pace, then she'd enter faster and faster. She kept alternating her pace for about fifteen minutes and then finally she released her grip on Ariana's legs and sat up.

"Now, I was you to sit up on your knees."

Ariana wasted no time. She liked playing the role of the bitch and she couldn't believe that she wasn't scared any more. But whatever it was that over-threw her scared feelings, she didn't care. She just knew that she was living in this moment and taking it all in and she couldn't think of a single other thing that she'd rather be doing then getting a good f***king from her best friend.

At this point Lily decided to go back to making out with Ariana. She wanted Ariana to taste herself. She also decided she couldn't get enough of feeling on those perfect tits. This only continued for about five minutes before Lily decided she wasn't done making Ariana her bitch just yet.

"Alright...now it's time to try something different. I want you to face away from me and I want you to bend over, but I want you to stay on your knees. Then I want you to reach behind you and rub your lips...make me want it!"

Reaching around and rubbing on her p**sy lips just like she was told, she said, "Come on, don't you want to f***k this tight, wet p**sy? Don't you want to feel it dripping all over you? Don't you want to put your fingers inside of me?"

Lily could no longer contain herself. She jammed two fingers in that tight, pulsing p**sy and began thrusting her fingers hard and deep. She didn't care if it hurt Ariana. She just went crazy. While she f***ked her she grabbed her by her hair and pulled it hard.

"You're tight p**sy feels so good around my fingers! You like these fingers deep in your p**sy?"

"Oh God! Yes!"

"That's right bitch!" Lily said releasing her hair. "Who's your master."

Ariana didn't answer, she moaned away unable to breathe long enough to answer.

Without speaking a single word Lily slapped her ass as hard as she could.

"I asked you who your f***king master was, bitch, answer me."

"You are! You are! f***k me deeper! Please I want it so bad!"

This spread a wide smile across Lily's face as she continued to deepen her thrust. She had wanted to hear Ariana hear those words for so long that it brought an unstoppable happiness over her.

"Good! From now until you're done being my slave, you will call me Master Lily. You got that?"

"Yes!"

Lily slapped Ariana's ass viciously!

"Yes, what bitch!?"

"Yes... Yes..."

Not getting the response she wanted, Lily decided to surprise Ariana a little bit. And what else would surprise her other than a figure right in her ass hole!?

Ariana jumped not knowing how to react. She'd never allowed anyone to enter her there before but strangely she found herself liking it.

"I said you will call me Master Lily. YOU GOT THAT?!"

"Yes Master Lily! Oh my God, f***k my ass!" She couldn't contain herself. She was loving every minute of this. She was on her way to reaching the best orgasm that she'd ever encountered. She just knew it was gonna be a big one.

Lily was hitting spots that Ariana never knew turned her on. For a second Lily stopped and a second later she was laying directly under Ariana's dripping wet p**sy.

"Sit on my face!"

"Yes Master Lily, please eat my p**sy!"

Doing exactly what she was told she sat on Lily's face. Lily was obviously proving to be a brilliant multi-tasker because not only was she busy with a mouth full of p**sy, but she was fingering Ariana's p**sy and ass hole and all the while Ariana was moaning and screaming like none other.

Ariana never dreamed these things would be happening to her or that she'd feel this good, and Lily never expected to experience Ariana's dripping snatch on her lips.

"Who's my dirty little slut?"

"I am Master Lily. f***k me! I'm a dirty little slut!"

"Dirty little sluts get punished!"

"f***king punish me Master Lily! Please punish your little slut!"

At that moment not only did Lily nibble aggressively at Ariana's clit, but she also thrusted her fingers deep inside her ass and p**sy the deepest she had gotten them yet and she could taste Ariana's pleasure dripping all over her...into her mouth, all over her face, running down her neck and chest. After that one hard thrust and teasing nibble, Lily continued but she went back to her normal pace.

This went on for quite some time until a huge wave of pleasure rolled its way through Ariana's body. She fell forward, grasping the head board, digging her nails into it, curling her toes. She screamed and moaned and begged more than ever until every little bit of Ariana's orgasm dripped all over Lily's face and chest. And once it was over, Lily made sure she didn't miss a bit and licked her clean. And as one last request, she demanded that Ariana lick her chest and face clean. She did so without arguing and collapsed, breathless next to Lily.

Even though Ariana felt almost completely unable to move, the only thing she could think as she lay there panting was getting her first taste of p**sy. In the back of her mind she was nervous, hoping that it would feel just as good to Lily as it had to her. She knew it would take a little more experience to make things as intense but she didn't let these thoughts scare her away. Like she had already told herself, it's too late to turn back now.

After a few minutes time of recovery, she glanced at Lily and said with a wink, "Your turn!"

But Lily just picked up a pack of Marlboro's with out saying a word and pulled one out. Ariana didn't quite understand what was going on, but she didn't object when Lily handed it to her. They sat there sweaty, smoking their cigarette.

...to be continued. =)