Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian Advice

FlyJ

• Administrators

I see a lot of mini threads where people ask for advice. The way the threads are scattered makes it difficult for forum members to fully concentrate. I figured creating a thread where we can all talk about our worries, and advice each other will work. You got my attention!

Keep the questions and advice coming.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I'm in love with an admin...please i need advice on what and what not to do ASAP.Ladies keep the advice coming,thanks.. :lol:

I'm in love with an admin...please i need advice on what and what not to do ASAP.Ladies keep the advice coming,thanks.. :lol:/>

Hmmm, long thing

Hmmm, long thing

Thanks for pointing that out to me o jare...I've fallen out of love with the admin sef..not interested again,not if she begs me with a million $$ sha :P

I need advice on how to break up with my girlfriend (simps),I no wan do again.

lol...joker...what NL has joined together,let no user put asunder

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am actually in search for true love. I've been in love twice, buh its like I'm loving the wrong ones.. Who were not ready for love. Right now, I don't even know it when its true, bcos of my past experiences. Need some advice here.. Thanks

• Moderators

I am actually in search for true love. I've been in love twice, buh its like I'm loving the wrong ones.. Who were not ready for love. Right now, I don't even know it when its true, bcos of my past experiences. Need some advice here.. Thanks

Be sure about what you're looking for, be patient, learn to love yourself, learn to love others, open yourself up to receiving love.

Be discerning, because someone wants to sleep with doesn't mean they love you

• Moderators

I think she loves herself already as she said she's loved people 'who weren't ready for love'.

I never said she didn't love herself, I'm just giving advice.

It's easy for someone to be exactly what u want in a couple weeks, a month or even several months. Give yourself a chance to be courted and valued before giving someone a quick chance to play with your feelings. If they would 'rush' you or can't wait for you then you know where they stand. Slow down. It's hard to know what's real if no one has put in the time.

• Upvote 1