Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Our First Time

Guest Lala1

I met Haley by chance. She was everything I never thought I'd like in a woman. I'd never even imagined that I'd be with a woman before, and then Haley happened.

She was sight to behold. Caramel skinned, long black hair and a smile that would bring you to your knees. She was beautiful. We talked and became quick friends, it was as if we'd known each other forever. All the while we spoke, I just imagined her naked, and me in between her thick thighs. She had wide hips, wider than mine. Her proportions seemed like they were measured, her tiny waist exaggerated the size of those hips. Yes, I couldn't help but see her naked in my head.

When I made a move, she wasn't resistant. Imagine my joy. Had she liked me too all along? Had she wanted to do stuff with me too? It was unimaginable but it was happening, and happening to me!

After work one Friday, I took a cab to her place where she lives alone. Usually, we'd hangout somewhere and talk or see a movie, but she invited me over today. I was certain it was going to happen. I was nervous. I'd never been with a woman and I didn't even know how to begin.little did I know that she was just as nervous.

I got to Haley's and she got me from the gate. She wore a black tight that hugged her thighs and accentuated her hips. My mind was reeling. We walked into her apartment, it was the cutest little place I'd been too. She offered me apples, and we got to talking. We ended up talking for a long time, we were both shy to say or do anything.

Then she said, "aren't we gonna do it?" As she uttered the words, her top began to come off and I watched her for a bit before I made an attempt to take my clothes off.

Her body was more beautiful than I imagined. She affirmed my love for the bigger girls, and also for my own body seeing as I am also big. We were on the rug so I crawled to her and took her lips to mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss, I wanted my first time, her first time to be passionate hence I didn't feel the need to rush it.

We kissed for a bit, her lips were soft and wet from my kisses. My left hand went to her nipple and I fondled it as we kissed. I felt it become hard and that turned me on more. My lips trailed from her chin down to her neck my hand still on the nipple. I lingered around her neck and then moved to the back of her ear. I took one ear after the other. Gently teasing the lobe with my tongue.

I found my way to her beautiful firm breasts, by now both nipples were hard. I took her first nipple to my mouth and moved her hand so she could carress my breasts too. I was in heaven. That had to be what heaven. I sucked and bit gently, moving from one nipple to the other. The sounds she made brought forth my p**sy juices. I was excited, thankfully so was she. I used my tongue to trail down from her stomach to her p**sy. By now, she was so wet so I decided to lick her off.

I didn't go straight for vag, I lingered on her clit. I used my tongue to caress it softly, and my open teeth had never been more uselful! I let her clit slide through the gap in my tooth, and every time I did that her body shook. I knew she liked it, and that drove me wild. My hands fondled her still erect nipples as I did my thing with my tongue. I never knew the sound of a woman moaning could turn me on like Haley's did. I didn't want to stop pleasing her, it was driving me wild.

I moved my fingers slowly and entered her. My index and middle finger went back and forth in her p**sy while my thumb fondled with her clit. She let out glorious cries. I fingered her with one hand while I fingered myself with the other. It was the most beautiful thing I'd done.

When she came, her legs shook uncontrollably, and she cried out. Shortly after I also came from fingering myself. We both laid on the floor, and she moved closer and held me. By now it was dark, and her lights were off. I wanted to remain in her hands, and feel her soft warm body next to mine forever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...