Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Triads/Trouples

Diff

I've been working on a gay story about three guys in a three-way relationship and it rily got me thinking. Do u believe in a threesome relationship?

I've read articles of ppl who do it and it actually worked for them. I even read of one that got married with *** kids!

Think about the concept before replying, because you might be in a hurry to condemn it because it is unconventional and "abnormal". But remember... The same is being same of the same-sex orientation.

So the questions are:

1. Do you think ppl in a three-way relationship can work out? State reasons for ur answer.

***. What do u think of it in general? And can you do it?

Please be openminded and real... And please I dnt want ppl insulting those who do it, even if you dnt like it. It's their life.

I don't know much about the three way relationship. Am not sure how it works... Are their any rules involved? Do all the people involved has to know each other. Are the parties involve dating exclusively or can they date other people also.

if the three way relationship is anything like a three some. I have being there, done it but is not my thing. However I respect whoever practice it.

Ladies, please enlightened me....

• Moderators

I don't know much about the three way relationship. Am not sure how it works... Are their any rules involved? Do all the people involved has to know each other. Are the parties involve dating exclusively or can they date other people also.

if the three way relationship is anything like a three some. I have being there, done it but is not my thing. However I respect whoever practice it.

Ladies, please enlightened me....

I have seen it, and it was chaotic at best. This involved a "stud" and two "femmes" that she claimed to love equally (which is bullshit in my opinion), actually looked good in the beginning then jealousy came; if she sent too much time with one, the other one complained. Other people started getting involved although the "triad" was supposedly a "closed" relationship and so on. Personally, you have to be a very secure person to be involved in one.

Make sense o, cos sometimes u can't get all u want from one woman . Naija babes are too complicated sha,sooner or later they will start getting jealous. And u might end up liking one more and hurting the other chick feelings. The best is for them not to know each other,but the day they meet u re on ur own o.

Make sense o, cos sometimes u can't get all u want from one woman . Naija babes are too complicated sha,sooner or later they will start getting jealous. And u might end up liking one more and hurting the other chick feelings. The best is for them not to know each other,but the day they meet u re on ur own o.

***xxxxxxxchocolat It's totally different from double dating... They all hv to know each other. But moresko is right: you need to be secure to be in one- and it involves understanding from all three. I think it's a delicate sort of relationship bt I dnt think it's impossible to achieve.

But some triads hv crazy rules about "no sex except it's all three of us." Sounds restraining to me. What if one of you travel?

And I've heard of families hating someone nt for being gay bt because they were in triads.

• Moderators

***xxxxxxxchocolat It's totally different from double dating... They all hv to know each other. But moresko is right: you need to be secure to be in one- and it involves understanding from all three. I think it's a delicate sort of relationship bt I dnt think it's impossible to achieve.

But some triads hv crazy rules about "no sex except it's all three of us." Sounds restraining to me. What if one of you travel?

And I've heard of families hating someone nt for being gay bt because they were in triads.

@Diff Right, a triad is different from double dating because it's a relationship not dating, and they all know each other. It's not impossible but it can get complicated quickly.

I learn new things every day. Thanks for the explanation y'all. That's a disaster waiting to happened if you ask me. Is sound's too complicated but if it works for some people..hmmmmm what can I say, ride on.

• Administrators

So the questions are:

1. Do you think ppl in a three-way relationship can work out? State reasons for ur answer.

***. What do u think of it in general? And can you do it?

I know a girl who was in a three-way relationship ; It was very messy to say the least. I don't think it can work out because of the dynamics.

I can't do it.I just think it is too dramatic.