Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

would you go for love or money?

chocolat

Do you think money is more important than love?

Everything in modern society is based on money. Being rich allows you to do what you what. Money certainly buys you comfort. With money, we can obtain an advanced education that may aid us in the development of genius and extra ordinary achievements. Money is the means by which we may fulfill our purpose in a larger and better way. Money is important for a successful life. If you are financially strong, every one adores you, respects you and many people want you for a friend. Nice guys with no money will never win in life. The man who has the money makes the rule.

Money is important…you can give your children the best. The best education, the best health care, the best of everything that money can buy. Without money, life could be very stressful. Financial burden is the number one cause of stress.

Money is vital for survival. Without money, people are deprived of the means to obtain proper nutrition and health care. In some cases where states benefits are inadequate, the inability to pay heating bills can indeed become a matter of life and death.

Some women would even trade their self-esteem for money. And many young girls marry for money than love because they believe that security is more important than happiness. Money certainly buys you comfort and it is a major source of happiness. But money can also bring unhappiness.

What about love?

Love means to cherish, hold dear, and treasure. We do not hurt, harm, or cause pain to those we love rather seek to relieve their suffering. Love is the only thing that can end up conflict. Love ties the people together in a way of helping each other. Love is not about feeling good, it is about doing good.

Money can’t buy everything…especially love. It can buy all the things you ever wanted, but not real and true love. Money does not buy happiness. You can be the richest person in this world yet still unhappy. Without love your life becomes colorless, boring and empty. Only love has the power that can lead someone into real happiness. If you find someone who loves you for what and who you are, you are going to be blessed with more happiness than money could ever buy. Love feeds our emotional needs. The life goes artificial without love. Love makes life romantic and beautiful. If you have all the money in this world but without love, your life can have no meaning. Sometimes money can blind you towards the things you already have. True love can also be overpowered by a materialistic mind taking for granted what money can’t buy.

Money is merely a tool to meet the needs of our life but not everything. Money can be both good and evil. Depending on how you view it, money can be the root of an evil deed or it can be the source of good thoughts and ideas. For example, it can be a source of inspiration to do good things like charitable work.

Money can buy you comfort, but not true love. But love alone is not enough. While we can’t live without love, obviously, we cannot survive without money

written by Jandi

• Moderators

Do you think money is more important than love?

Everything in modern society is based on money. Being rich allows you to do what you what. Money certainly buys you comfort. With money, we can obtain an advanced education that may aid us in the development of genius and extra ordinary achievements. Money is the means by which we may fulfill our purpose in a larger and better way. Money is important for a successful life. If you are financially strong, every one adores you, respects you and many people want you for a friend. Nice guys with no money will never win in life. The man who has the money makes the rule.

Money is important…you can give your children the best. The best education, the best health care, the best of everything that money can buy. Without money, life could be very stressful. Financial burden is the number one cause of stress.

Money is vital for survival. Without money, people are deprived of the means to obtain proper nutrition and health care. In some cases where states benefits are inadequate, the inability to pay heating bills can indeed become a matter of life and death.

Some women would even trade their self-esteem for money. And many young girls marry for money than love because they believe that security is more important than happiness. Money certainly buys you comfort and it is a major source of happiness. But money can also bring unhappiness.

What about love?

Love means to cherish, hold dear, and treasure. We do not hurt, harm, or cause pain to those we love rather seek to relieve their suffering. Love is the only thing that can end up conflict. Love ties the people together in a way of helping each other. Love is not about feeling good, it is about doing good.

Money can’t buy everything…especially love. It can buy all the things you ever wanted, but not real and true love. Money does not buy happiness. You can be the richest person in this world yet still unhappy. Without love your life becomes colorless, boring and empty. Only love has the power that can lead someone into real happiness. If you find someone who loves you for what and who you are, you are going to be blessed with more happiness than money could ever buy. Love feeds our emotional needs. The life goes artificial without love. Love makes life romantic and beautiful. If you have all the money in this world but without love, your life can have no meaning. Sometimes money can blind you towards the things you already have. True love can also be overpowered by a materialistic mind taking for granted what money can’t buy.

Money is merely a tool to meet the needs of our life but not everything. Money can be both good and evil. Depending on how you view it, money can be the root of an evil deed or it can be the source of good thoughts and ideas. For example, it can be a source of inspiration to do good things like charitable work.

Money can buy you comfort, but not true love. But love alone is not enough. While we can’t live without love, obviously, we cannot survive without money

written by Jandi

Money, don't judge me :) Love is beautiful and all, but it is not currency. That been said, I would never date someone because for money or anything like that.

• Moderators

Lmao... money rule the world

Lol, lets just say I know what it feels like to have the rug pulled from under my feet, and suddenly I lost the security blanket I thought I had because I relied on someone (family). So for me, making sure that I take care of myself financially is more important than love. My reply is also based on seeing so many relationships dissolve because of money issues. However, there are those who have through poverty with their partners, and their relationships are strong as ever, so it really depends on the individual.

@ moresko, i definitely understand. For me is really not all about the money. As long as we have some type of income coming to the household and our needs are being meant am happy. With that said, I don't care how financial independent my partner is, I will still want to make my own money. I don't care how much allowance I get every month, I Need to make my own money...

• Administrators

I do not think money is more important than love.However i know love is more important than money for various reason. I believe its better to make money with someone you love. Much better if you have the same goals and work ethics. Best, if you love each other whether or not you have money.

Love is life; Money finishes.

• 7 months later...

I would never be in a relationship with someone because of money, what happens when the money goes. When the honey goes,will the bitch stay?

• Administrators

I would never be in a relationship with someone because of money, what happens when the money goes. When the honey goes,will the bitch stay?

Hahahaha

I do not think money is more important than love.However i know love is more important than money for various reason. I believe its better to make money with someone you love. Much better if you have the same goals and work ethics. Best, if you love each other whether or not you have money.

Love is life; Money finishes.

I like most of wat u said.

I'd say money n love r both important...i love 2 love n l love money. Howeva,i ain't gona depend on my partner or family 2 get cash,i earn my own cash!..i wud rather support u financially where n when i can afford 2,..support isn't buyin u an iphone,NO!,support is affectin ur life directly!..u knw, like contributing a gd chunck to ur starting up a biz,house rent issh or getting u a job,a constant source of income (u mostly nid 2 pay 2 gt a gd job these days) ...HOWEVER, the question is,what if the person loves u bcos u provide her wit all these ?, .,I choose love,,.here, if u take me 4 granted, i show u the door,window, roof or whatever exit is closest 2 u...I STILL CHOOSE LOVE THOUGH..hehehehe :-P

• 1 month later...

Money is very very very important lol, it even makes love sweet, if it must be one I guess il take money, cos love will crash without money.

Money is very very very important lol, it even makes love sweet, if it must be one I guess il take money, cos love will crash without money.

Gbam! O di kwa VERY Important

• 5 years later...

Love is nice and all but you see money, money is everything 😆

Moreover , money can and does buy love. Win win.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Moreover , money can and does buy love. Win win.

Lol. I agree... 

It'd be difficult for love to function where there's no money. I think Love thrives better with money alongside in relationship. That said,  Money FIRST.. Love can come much later.