Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

5 Random Things About You

moresko

I gat 5 more.. B) ;

- I have a very independent mindset. I wud never wana depend on a man for money, cos am not into guys.

- I can be a hopeless romantic. If i like u, i dream up stuff abt us instantly, walks on d beach, etc

- I fall more easily for a gurl wth brains, than beauty..

- I am a faithful mofo wen am in a relationship.

- If ur cold hearted nd unforgiving, I avoid u like the Ten plagues of Egypt!

• Administrators

5 random things about me :

1. I'm really shy

2. I can be a nerd

***. I'm sarcastic

Errrr lol. Ok *** :)/>/>/>

LOL... I can relate to that somewhat

• 3 weeks later...

1. I love driving. I can drive for days non stop
  2. I'm now addicted to Korean movie series..... Can't help that they are so good.
  3. I'm a sucker for a challenge
  4. I have a tattoo of my sister's name on my ringer finger (she's late)
  5. This one might sound weird, lol...... I still suck my thumb happy.gif Only in private. My lil secret. ( now regretting why I said this)

Weird . Yes sucking sucks.I know someone that sucks thumb and another that sucks lip. Hahaha tatafo.com.....

Nice to know... Tot i was the only one at my age. Its good to knw im not alone. Not tht i like it, i tried to stop so many times but. Oh well.

1393571970[/url]' post='13157']

I heard in some quarters, that ppl who suck their thumb or lip, give mind-blowing heads.. Spicy, can u please confirm the validity of this fact?

Wanna try???? Then maybe u can help spread the msg. Hehehehehehehehe <evil grin>

1.am really shy

2.I love writting poems

***.I love playing ball, I love listening to music

4.I am close to tears, I cry with every little hurt.

5.And I love my hair...I treat my hair like an idol

Wanna try???? Then maybe u can help spread the msg. Hehehehehehehehe <evil grin>

Naa babe.. I'm taken.. But I'm sure there's at least one cute gurl in here that wont mind d adventure ;)

• Administrators

Naa babe.. I'm taken.. But I'm sure there's at least one cute gurl in here that wont mind d adventure ;)/>

LOL.... Haha u prolly saying that cos maybe your gf is on here... smart move.

• Moderators

I heard in some quarters, that ppl who suck their thumb or lip, give mind-blowing heads.. Spicy, can u please confirm the validity of this fact?

I always thought it was girls with a gap in their teeth, something about being about to hold the clit down and giving it the stimulation of a lifetime.

LOL.... Haha u prolly saying that cos maybe your gf is on here... smart move.

Lol, nice one

LOL.... Haha u prolly saying that cos maybe your gf is on here... smart move.[/size]

Thanks man.. She's got me hooked :)

Is it too late...anyhuz 5 random things.

-i think accents are so spectacular i like to use them alot (i have an alter ego sef. Hehehe )

--i give real foodgasms! !! (Try my afang or chicken lemon bbq wings ) !

--i read billboards alot especially on road journeys..thetre entertaining and u can smell the commercial wittyness.

---i am obsessed with twitter. I didnt say tweeting. Just the addiction of the network itself.

---and fr obvious reasons. Coffee and books are my getaway! !!!

...oh and' i love that dress, it' d look sooo much better on my bedroom floor' .since its season of cheesy pickupliness

• 4 weeks later...

1. I love writing. Asides my stories I have piles of journals that I've written in... Sorta like a diary bt less "diarish". Writing helps me clear my head... And rant about stuff that might scare ppl off.

2. I love rock and rap. But rock most especially. Soft, Acoustic, Alternative, Screamo, Heavy Metal, Emo... I embrace them all- and much more.

***. I have obsession for guyxguy stories (not erotica). I think two guys together is totally cute! And I'm proud to say it cuz a lot of ppl dnt agree with it, and I love it when lots of ppl dnt like what I like (I guess that's another fact-lmao)

4. I talk a lot, bt I'm a good listener, except when I'm dozing into sleep- ℓ☺ℓ. I'm also good with advice... Even ppl older than me ask for my opinion.

5. I have a wish to treat a girl like a complete woman. Make her feel special in every way I can. Treat her the way every girl dreams to be treated. Be the total romantic and make her feel like the goddess she is... Adore every bit of her inside out.. And put every detail of hers in my heart and mind. Hope it doesn't sound silly... Hehe

Ha! Ur number *** tho. Thought I was the only wierdo who fancied that

1. I hate public holidays and weekends. I'm a workaholic .

2. I am inquisitive ,I once filled my bathtub with water and put my new wristwatch my dad bought for me overnight ,to see if it was really water resistant and when mobile phones first came out, I opened my mums phone with a screw driver to see how it really works and what really connects the calls.My parents almost killed me for that.

***. I have anger issues, I am presently seeing a psychologist and reading anger management books.

4. I'm very shy ,but i put up an attitude to hide my shyness, people think I'm a snub, but I'm not.

5. I like to withdraw into my shell sometimes,helps me reorganize my life.