Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Public Toilets - Bum Bum Matters

kimi

• Moderators

If you absolutely had to go, how would you go about using a public toilet?

By 'public', I mean:

The good -that  is; banks, restaurants etc... 

The bad - that is; malls, plazas or markets

The ugly - that Is; those temporary mounted units. Lol. 

Share your experiences.

I hate using public toilets, But there are times when I cannot help it, especially if I hang out and I am drinking. 

What I do is, I Roll tissues, mount it up inside the toilet bowl or water system or whatever its called. And then I pee on the mounds of tissue while standing up. I never sit on the toilet,NEVER

The cleanest public toilet I have ever seen are those at Shoprite. The worst are the fast foods. Cos Every Tom d**ck and Sarah uses it Yuck! 

I Always try to hold off on peeing when I go out though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I hate using public toilets, But there are times when I cannot help it, especially if I hang out and I am drinking. 

What I do is, I Roll tissues, mount it up inside the toilet bowl or water system or whatever its called. And then I pee on the mounds of tissue while standing up. I never sit on the toilet,NEVER

The cleanest public toilet I have ever seen are those at Shoprite. The worst are the fast foods. Cos Every Tom d**ck and Sarah uses it Yuck! 

What if you have to drop a #2?

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

What if you have to drop a #2?

I have only done a number 2 in the mall with clean toilet. I try to hold off on it. But the strange thing is that I hardly get the urge to do a Number 2 Outside

I never sit and I always make sure I clean the seat for the next person that hovers over it. Our worst restrooms are the portable ones or those at public parks and ratchet gas stations.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I never sit and I always make sure I clean the seat for the next person that hovers over it. Our worst restrooms are the portable ones or those at public parks and ratchet gas stations.

Lol @ Ratchet gas stations 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Nice... 

Mehn.... I totally avoid it. And when I can't help it, I pee in a bottle by the side of the road. Hahahahahaha. Jokes o... 

• Moderators

Mehn... this reminds me of a horrid sight!!

There was this lady who was pressed. She practically stood akimbo, pulled down her underwear, pulled up her skirt right at the Ajose Adeogun roundabout -right next to the sidewalk, the portion of wall that has graffiti on it. 

Mehn.... I thought she was a lunatic but she isn't. My colleague and I watched with absolute horror. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

and ratchet gas stations.

Hahahahahahaha... you sound upset with them? 🙄

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha... you sound upset with them? 🙄

I think they're the worst. You could possibly catch a bacterial infection just from breathing inside of them 😟

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

I think they're the worst. You could possibly catch bacterial infection just from breathing inside of them 😟

Hahahahahahahha... this reminds me of those toilets in secondary school or university. It's horrifying how girls become animals when it comes to public toilets. 

• Moderators

People eat that shit. Coprophagia. 

The interesting thing I found while researching is that there aren't "adverse" effects to eating faeces. As a matter of fact fecal transplantion is used as a medical treatment 😐

"Fecal transplantation (or bacteriotherapy) is the transfer of stool from a healthy donor into the gastrointestinal tract for the purpose of treating recurrent C. difficile colitis." -Google

• Moderators

In the course of my research, I also learnt a great deal about fecal matter and how it is easily absorbed by soft material such as tissue rolls.  Each time you flush, fecal matter is launched into the air.. 🙄. This is controlled when you flush with the lid closed

As much as you can, bring your own tissue especially as you cannot guarantee that everyone using the restrooms flush with the lids closed. 

I know... I read all sorts. 🙄... one thing always leads to the next. Lol

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Mehn... this reminds me of a horrid sight!!

There was this lady who was pressed. She practically stood akimbo, pulled down her underwear, pulled up her skirt right at the Ajose Adeogun roundabout -right next to the sidewalk, the portion of wall that has graffiti on it. 

Mehn.... I thought she was a lunatic but she isn't. My colleague and I watched with absolute horror. 

She just might be mentally unstable.. 

I mean, How would you do That?