Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lagos Islanders

foxy

Hello dolls,for the lagos residents based in Lekki,Vi,ajah,and its environ,lets hook up on whatsapp group..send ur numbrr via Email.its gonna be fun trust me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

for the peeps on d island I know this is so random but I'm really horny....any one looking for a fling should holla.....be hot and neat tho... Chao

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators
On 1/3/2014 at 6:45 PM, kimjoe said:

for the peeps on d island I know this is so random but I'm really horny....any one looking for a fling should holla.....be hot and neat tho... Chao

Kimjoe.... namesake 😐🙄

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Loads I'm sure. There's quite a bit happening on the island this time of year I should think... 

Care to share? ☺️

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Damiee said:

Care to share? ☺️

Hahahahahaha. You are so full of mischief. I saw a few ads lining the roads but I'm not sure if they are all happening in VI. There's LOUD (not a clue who the artists on it are. Lol. This is a beach event I think). Moremi is also back at the Terra Kulture Arena -a must see if you haven't. Then there's the AY show. 

There are loads of Christian programmes and crusades if that's your thing as well. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. You are so full of mischief. I saw a few ads lining the roads but I'm not sure if they are all happening in VI. There's LOUD (not a clue who the artists on it are. Lol. This is a beach event I think). Moremi is also back at the Terra Kulture Arena -a must see if you haven't. Then there's the AY show. 

There are loads of Christian programmes and crusades if that's your thing as well. 

Thanks Kimi 😁

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Busy body 😀

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Busy body 😀

Hahahahaha.. Damiee is the real busy body. She knows where everything is going down. She's only pretending 🙄