Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Would You Marry a Gay man for cover ups? If you would, get In here.

VINA

Being a successful gay guy who’s on the downlow in Nigeria is a huge challenge. The persistent questions like “When will you marry?” “What are you waiting for?” “Your mates have children o, what about you?” or phrases like “Chief bachelor” are not only annoying but also very depressing. When these comments come from the colleagues I have to work with from 8 – 5, Monday – Friday, it leaves me with no hiding place. I have developed a strategy to deal with family and friends over the years. I simply just stay in my house and don’t call or pick their calls.

I am a 35-year-old gay man who lives in Lagos, Nigeria. The only senior manager in the department of a multinational company that’s not married. I have a few friends that have gotten married to straight women all in the name of family and society pressure – while they keep their man on the side. But I believe that’s just really unfair to the women involved.

I don’t want to relocate outside Nigeria, and I am not ready to come out of the closet. I have had the opportunity of working abroad for a while and realised that it’s not my thing. I found it hard to survive. I really struggled.

The plan.

I am looking for a Yoruba, working-class professional lesbian for an arranged married or co-parenting arrangement. Yoruba, because my father will just disown me if I bring home a woman from any other tribe, and since I am doing this to keep my parents satisfied, there is no need to rock the boat. Working-class professional, because I have an image of the kind of mother I want for our children. (Pregnancy would of course be through artificial insemination).

The arrangement.

It would most likely be a cohabiting kind of arrangement. You can keep your money and your lover, while I do the same with mine. If we decide to have a kid together, like I said, it would most likely be through artificial insemination. And I am willing to be responsible for the child’s upkeep.

I am really not emotionally available and I really, really HATE phone calls except for emergency and when I need to gossip. I added the phone call part because a few ladies have backed out of this arrangement because I didn’t call them regularly.

Any interested party who would like to pursue this arrangement can reach me on nelson.adegboye@filtered.com so we can move on to the next level.

Thank you.

Regards, Nel.

http://kitodiaries.com/dear-kd-i-want-a-lesbian-for-a-wife/  check here for his contact.