Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The How Would You React Game

FlyJ

Hmmm. That can only happen through accident, I think. I'd live with it.

What will happen if armed men are banging on your front door and you are home alone?

I'll get out fast through the back door before they get breaking-in ideas.

What will you do if you have a dangerous stalker?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyJ

• dequeen

• lala1990

• Abystacy

I'd pretend I didn't see it. Won't even give anybody a chance to explain. No be all questions get answer.

Whay would you do if your gf bedwets?

Hmmm... Temptation.

I will warn her to desist, if she doesn't she will not like me again. Nuff said

What if you get home and find your apartment raided and you had no idea who did it? How would you react?

• Administrators

First thing i would do is to think carefully of who probably would have done it.

You find out that the thief that stole your money is your girlfriend?

I'll assess the damage done, if no books, documents or papers are damaged, i'll get a bucket and get to work. (has happened once though, woke up in the morning,took my legs from the bed and they landed in a knee length water).

Your friend makes love to her "loud moaning" girlfriend in the night while you're all in the same room.

I won't even wait for the "loud moaning" before I leave them to their business. Privacy is something I don't play with.

How would you react, if you get a 10 million naira bank alert and you have no idea who it is from.

E???!!!!! Story!!!!! Unless they debit it before i get there, me and that bank alert will disappear forever.

Hate anybody? Like really hate? What would you do if you were given the chance to treat their f***k up? And anonymously too. Would you leave it to Karma or.....

I'd leave it for karma. If I act on it, couple of weeks or years down the line, I'd surely regret it and moreover I try not to keep all that negative feeling close by.

What if you suddenly realize your girlfriend is actually 16 and not the 19 she claimed?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I don't know why I found this very hilarious. Anyways it's no biggie to me.

You go for a queer party and suddenly the entire vicinity is surrounded by the police, detectives and mean looking dogs all for you ladies.

Quietly tiptoe out of the room, tiptoe back in and film it. Days after, i confront her, hopefully she denies, i enjoy the expression on her face when i play it for her and then i blackmail her. if she doesn't pay, i put it on the internet and tag her friends and family.

After warming and eating from your pot of soup, you find a millipede inside.

Hawken can you constantly remind me not to date you, like even by mistake. Lol. You go fit kill person.

LOL you can date me baby girl, i'm awesome! But don't let me catch you cheating.

LOOL it depends on who my biological parents are and why the gave me up i guess. Anyways, i would be distraught but open to communication.

What if you get caught doing expo in your finals and get rusticated, would you tell your folks?

Like seriously.... that's absolutely evil...

Quietly tiptoe out of the room, tiptoe back in and film it. Days after, i confront her, hopefully she denies, i enjoy the expression on her face when i play it for her and then i blackmail her. if she doesn't pay, i put it on the internet and tag her friends and family.

After warming and eating from your pot of soup, you find a millipede inside.

I don't know who she is. So i guess nothing...

What will you do if you find out that your girlfriend played an away match that got her pregnant. .

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'll just laugh and laugh and laugh. Lol. Then I guess we'll really talk.

Your girlfriend sends you her wedding invitation card out of the blues?