Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The How Would You React Game

FlyJ

Out of the blues, as in we are still together. I will be extremely mad but I'd just let her go for peace to reign. Cus if I do the first thing that came to my mind she will find a way to kill me.

What is your find out you will have to work from the 24th of Dec all the way to the 2nd of Jan?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyJ

• dequeen

• lala1990

• Abystacy

I'll feel fantastic! I'm really not in the celebrating mood this season.

You find a dead earthworm in your pot of soup, meaning you must have cooked it to death in the soup. What would you do?

That depends on alot. Like are they lying to me? Or are they lying to someone else in my presence? To me, I would say point blank,"thats not true". To someone else, I will look hard at the persons facial expressions to see if the person is buying it. Lol.

In the evening of christmas eve, you discover your goat or chicken or turkey has ran away. What would you do?

I did look for an escape route.

You find your girlfriend sleeping with a guy.

I'd be glad l walked in on them. I'd like to see the horror on her face.

• Administrators

Lol. I'd laugh and laugh.

What will be your reaction if you find out a close person to you has a fatal illness?

I will try my best to see if there is anyway the person's life can be preserved at least.

You find $40 million in your suitcase?

Hahaha! The irony of life. I'll just laugh and laugh. We were raised judging, some people have a harder time letting that go than others.

So you discover this chic you've been tripping for is dumb but not deaf. What would you do?

I'm one of those people that refuse to read body language when I'm in a relationship. I like verbal consent because body language can mean plenty things. So with someone that can't talk, I'm not sure I can do it. Has noting much to do with the disability in itself.

How would you react if when walking, your shoe heel breaks?

• 3 weeks later...

Royalty, can the chic at least laugh, and moan normally? Trying hard not to think of the moan of the dumb. It can temporarily shut down my sexual appetite.

Lala,I'll just keep on walking with my limp. Or walk barefoot while carrying a straight face and pretending I have no idea I'm walking barefoot.

How would you react if while making out with your crush, she farts? I mean, the loudest fart in the history of farting...

• Administrators

I will giggle and just continue doing what i was doing.

You wake up to find $4m in your bank account?

LOl. Giggle, then respond with your equally loud version and be like, "Honey, that was me telling you 'I love you too'"

Would talk to the bank and be sure it wasn't a mix-up or something.

I take that back.

I would clear the account, keep the money somewhere and spend in bits (like get myself a house and a power bike!!!). Yea. Bits like that. Then invest. Just in case the money wasn't the lil tiny bit of my Gold in Heaven I asked God for.

So, you walk in on your ex (who cheated on you, by way), and she's all 50 shades of gray with someone else who isn't her current girl. How would you react?

"What dah...! Mum you were gay all along and you've preaching to me on how being gay is sin?!"

(Mum knows I'm queer. Just a lil note to the weirdo who thinks outing someone is a threat. Pssf -_-

• Administrators

I will book the next flight out of town.

You find that Zahra Buhari is smashing your gf?

Hahahahahahahah. I would fly with you. In your luggage

Oh goodness. Oh goodness. Threesome! Threesome!! Threesooooooooommeeee!!!!!!!!

Answer that for yourself. How would you react if you found out that Lady Zahra Buhari was smashing your gf?

• 1 month later...

Hmmn... I will photoshop another persons face into it, release it and claim thats the original.

How would you react if you go to your house one day and it is no longer there?