Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

KISS OR SEX?

MENA

@MichelleΒ Topic on Favourite kiss style just got me thinking,Β  Sex or Kiss which happens to be a more committing act to you as a person?

Some people feel they have to be in love with you before they can kiss you but they can easily F*ck anyone that comes their way.

While some can easily kiss but not the other one.

So which group do you fall into?😁

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Haaa... I won't do either with anyone I don't have feelings for.

I agree completely. I will not kiss or have sex with someone that I do not have feelings for.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Feelingsο»Ώ of lust πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha. This too is valid. On many occasions, lust has evolved to love πŸ˜πŸ™„ lol

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I can do both mbok. Feelings or no feelings. I mustn't fall in love before I can nack na.Β 

Hahahahahaha... I hail people who are able to achieve this easily. Much respect ma πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½β˜»Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. This too is valid. On many occasions, lust has evolved to love πŸ˜πŸ™„ lol

Exactly πŸ˜„

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

I can kiss or have sex with anybody so long as I have feelings for them.

Feelings of lust πŸ˜†

Ok hmmmm, now is if you just see this hot chikito now and you just go gaga.

So you can kiss her right away if she permitsΒ Β you?

I could have a protect sex with a girl l feel l like but l can't kiss her. I do that alot back in the days.😁

Now kissing someone is very special to me and l don't waste it on just anyone.

There must be a strong feelings before that can happen.

And l have seen a documentary that says the act of kissing makes you bondΒ  more to your partner than the act of sex.

And l strongly believe tha.

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha... I hail people who are able to achieve this easily. Much respect ma πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½β˜»Β 

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Moderators
6 hours ago, MENA said:

I could have a protect sex with a girl l feel l like but l can't kiss her. I do that alot back in the days.😁

And l have seen a documentary that says the act of kissing makes you bondΒ  more to your partner than the act of sex.

I agree... kissing is a very intimate act.Β 

• Moderators

Sorry to digress but this is also related to the subject at hand.

Mehn.... how would girlsΒ you cope with someone who had bad breath all the time? I have a colleague whose mouth smells really bad. I often wonder how the spouse copes when kissing.Β 

40 minutes ago, kimi said:

Mehn.... how would girlsΒ you cope with someone who had bad breath all the time? I have a colleague whose mouth smells really bad. I often wonder how the spouse copes when kissing.Β 

I wouldn't cope.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I wouldn't cope.

How would you deal with it? Would you address it? I want to address it with this person but I'm not sure how. Sighs...

3 hours ago, kimi said:

You might just have to deal with it. If you are not close to her, you cannot tell her, she might not find it funny.. However if she is your friend, I would say to tell her about it.Β 

Keep a gum handy, and always offer her one when she comes close. It doesn't take the smell away, but it helps. πŸ˜‚

10 hours ago, MENA said:

Kissing is Basically sex.Β 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Exactly. I don't get the I can only fvck but no kiss. If I can have sex with you, then I can kiss you too. Kiss is a preamble to me. Like how can I give her the taste of her cookie if she can't taste it from my mouth right after having a fill of it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

24 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Exactly. I don't get the I can only fvck but no kiss. If I can have sex with you, then I can kiss you too. Kiss is a preamble to me. Like how can I give her the taste of her cookie if she can't taste it from my mouth right after having a fill of it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha haha haha! Kissing is opening the floodgates. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kimi said:

How would you deal with it? Would you address it? I want to address it with this person but I'm not sure how. Sighs...

I would avoid her.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

You might just have to deal with it. If you are not close to her, you cannot tell her, she might not find it funny.. However if she is your friend, I would say to tell her about it.Β 

Keep a gum handy, and always offer her one when she comes close. It doesn't take the smell away, but it helps. πŸ˜‚

Loool. Thanks Txunamy. It's looking like the avoidance strategy may be best.Β 

15 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Sorry to say but kissing is not sex and is one of the reasons why alot of BeHoly stars don't kiss.Β 

Now let me explain, kissing is more like a deeper level of emotional expression as simple as it may sound. You can actually have sex with someone without kissing her in thesame vine, you can have sex with someone without going naked.

There are times that someone may like you and you don't feel thesame way towards her. If you want to help her fantasy, you can have sex with her without taking of your clothes.Β 

Now this type of sex also depends on your level of exposure of lesbian sexual act and l don't mean giving head because l personally is not a fan but l will sure give you a good orgasm even without a Didi.🀣

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MENA said:

Sorry to say but kissing is not sex and is one of the reasons why alot of BeHoly stars don't kiss.Β 

Now let me explain, kissing is more like a deeper level of emotional expression as simple as it may sound. You can actually have sex with someone without kissing her in thesame vine, you can have sex with someone without going naked.

There are times that someone may like you and you don't feel thesame way towards her. If you want to help her fantasy, you can have sex with her without taking of your clothes.Β 

Now this type of sex also depends on your level of exposure of lesbian sexual act and l don't mean giving head because l personally is not a fan but l will sure give you a good orgasm even without a Didi.🀣

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š hahaahahahaha. MENA MENA πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

8 hours ago, MENA said:

Okay, I see your point.. And I get you totally. We just have different views. For me, I don't see the possibility of having sex without kissing, so I cannot separate the two. If I can have sex with you, I should be able to kiss you.Β 

On a lighter Note, Mena the pro πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜