Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—

What Are You Watching At The Moment?

Michelle

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

For someone who is scared of clowns, this is a surprise. Thought you don't do horror? 😢

Well... I will agree that the monsters did put me off in the beginning. But the wit and humor reeled me in and then the monsters weren't scary anymore 😁😁

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Well... I will agree that the monsters did put me off in the beginning. But the wit and humor reeled me in and then the monsters weren't scary anymore 😁😁

I would get a clown suit and come visit you. After I tell you a joke or two, I excuse myself, and put it on. Let's see what happens next.. πŸ˜€Β think 'IT' clown.Β 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I would get a clown suit and come visit you. After I tell you a joke or two, I excuse myself, and put it on. Let's see what happens next.. πŸ˜€Β think 'IT' clown.Β 

I will attack you and it won't be my fault 😐😐😐😐

• 1 month later...

Just loving this movie the chemistry is just so right.Β  A good lesbian movie to watch.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ6Fh5BuJdFga_VSpw4iL

Snapshot

When a grandmother's secret past collides with her granddaughter's secret future and her daughter's angry present, can the love of three generations be enough to accept decades of deceit. With a simple roll of film it begins.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators

I never imagined I'd find myself engrossed in a Korean TV show like 'Rugal.' It always seemed challenging to watch a movie and read subtitles simultaneously. Surprisingly, it's pretty doable – I've been playing it in the background while I work

Β 

Β 

MV5BZDFmOTBlMjItNDhlMC00ZGM4LTgzOWQtZTJjYzYzODMxZWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

• Upvote 1