Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The code breaker who was castrated in 1952 for being gay.

Mimy

Britain honours Alan Turing the WW2 code breaker who was castrated in 1952 for being gay.

Nigeria still prosecutes her gay population.
Nigeria fails to learn lessons from the countries before her.

FB_IMG_1563198917165.jpg

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Britain honours Alan Turing the WW2 code breaker who was castrated in 1952 for being gay.

Nigeria still prosecutes her gay population.
Nigeria fails to learn lessons from the countries before her.

FB_IMG_1563198917165.jpg

Awwwwwwh.... nice! Thanks for sharing Mimy

Yeah, its because They choose to look beyond his sexuality.. Its worthy of an ovation.. 

We'll get there someday. But, Before we get there, I am here living my life without any worries in the world. 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Yeah, its because They choose to look beyond his sexuality.. Its worthy of an ovation.. 

We'll get there someday. But, Before we get there, I am here living my life without any worries in the world. 

Ok little miss sunshine 😀

They castrated him for being gay. But getting a bill to castrate pedophiles to pass is a problem.

Anyway, it is obvious they are trying to make amends. Good for them.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

They castrated him for being gay. But getting a bill to castrate pedophiles to pass is a problem.

Anyway, it is obvious they are trying to make amends. Good for them.

He was pardoned. They changed the law because they saw how inhumane it was, and how socially inexperienced the country was in that era (1952). Perhaps that could be the reason they are stalling with any bill involving castration now.

On 7/16/2019 at 9:50 PM, Mimy said:

Perhaps that could be the reason they are stalling with any bill involving castration now.

Well something drastic needs to be done because this whole pedophilia thing is getting out of hand. Not a week passes where a little girl or boy isn't violated.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Well something drastic needs to be done because this whole pedophilia thing is getting out of hand. Not a week passes where a little girl or boy isn't violated.

It is utterly disgusting to say the least but my thoughts are that It's always been this bad. These days, the media is getting more involved is why it seems quite rampant and in our faces. 

We are headed in the right direction I think. I think the laws guiding rape and the likes are presently being reviewed

22 hours ago, kimi said:

It is utterly disgusting to say the least but my thoughts are that It's always been this bad. These days, the media is getting more involved is why it seems quite rampant and in our faces. 

We are headed in the right direction I think. I think the laws guiding rape and the likes are presently being reviewed

If all these is in the media, then imagine how much more still go unreported because stigma and etc.

Lord knows if i had the means i would start a vigilante group. Relevant laws are slow coming. Once saw a video from one of those Islamic countries. The rapist was found guilty of raping a child, punishment was castration and it was carried out right there, sharp sharp. That's what we need.

But what about the women who rape young boys. I wonder how they will be punished as there's nothing to cut..

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lord knows if i had the means i would start a vigilante group. Relevant laws are slow coming. Once saw a video from one of those Islamic countries. The rapist was found guilty of raping a child, punishment was castration and it was carried out right there, sharp sharp. That's what we need.

I agree. I have always being for castration. There's nothing to discuss. Cut the darn thing off and throw it in the bin.

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

But what about the women who rape young boys. I wonder how they will be punished as there's nothing to cut..

I'll think of a befitting punishment. Sighs... 

26 minutes ago, kimi said:

I agree. I have always being for castration. There's nothing to discuss. Cut the darn thing off and throw it in the bin.

I'll think of a befitting punishment. Sighs... 

Castration does nothing for the mental illness that drives them to commit these acts against children in the first place. The punishment should be death. I would prefer that my tax dollars not be used in attempts to rehabilitate and monitor those sick phucks.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Castration does nothing for the mental illness that drives them to commit these acts against children in the first place. The punishment should be death. I would prefer that my tax dollars not be used in attempts to rehabilitate and monitor those sick phucks.

Hahaahahaha. Castration and death then. 

I've always been of the opinion that death alone feels like such an easy exit. There's something quite therapeutic about watching them suffer a slow and agonizing death. 

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahaahahaha. Castration and death then. 

I've always been of the opinion that death alone feels like such an easy exit. There's something quite therapeutic about watching them suffer a slow and agonizing death. 

I agree. It’s the best deterrence for this crime.

Or they could remove their option of being in protective custody while doing prison time. The other inmates would take turns raping them and eventually kill them. Murderers, drug dealers, or thieves...they all despise pedophiles.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The other inmates would take turns raping them and eventually kill them. Murderers, drug dealers, or thieves...they all despise pedophiles.

Wow... this seems quite befitting. 

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Or they could remove their option of being in protective custody while doing prison time. The other inmates would take turns raping them and eventually kill them. Murderers, drug dealers, or thieves...they all despise pedophiles.

Sometimes they will just kill them at the first opportunity if their crimes are severe...Jeffery Dahmer is a perfect example...one inmate killed him with his bare hands despite him being in protective custody...if they really want you dead they will get you.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Sometimes they will just kill them at the first opportunity if their crimes are severe...Jeffery Dahmer is a perfect example...one inmate killed him with his bare hands despite him being in protective custody...if they really want you dead they will get you.

Wow... I like.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

It actually costs more (a lot more) to execute someone than to keep them in prison for the rest of their lives. From a taxpayer's perspective, it costs less to keep a convicted murderer locked up for life than it does to legally kill them. Death penalty has an intricate system and basis for appeals which can be expensive. The appeals process consumes hours of labor, not only by court staff, but also by the often court-appointed, tax payer funded, and constitutionally guaranteed public defenders not to mention DNA evidence. 

37 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Lol okay this one here is cost effective. 😂

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

If all these is in the media, then imagine how much more still go unreported because stigma and etc.

There is the clitoris.. Cut the entire thing off.  Not just the tip,  but everything. Just leave her with a vulva. Let's see how such woman would rape a young boy or girl again. 

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

How about their boobs? 😂

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

There is the clitoris.. Cut the entire thing off.  Not just the tip,  but everything. Just leave her with a vulva. Let's see how such woman would rape a young boy or girl again. 

Hahahaha. Choi. The thought of that alone made me shudder

13 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Won't change much. Dated a woman that was circumcised, no clit but her libido was still all the way up there.

13 hours ago, Mimy said:

How about their boobs? 😂

Nehhh, I think minimum 20 years in prison because cutting breast and clit won't change much.

13 hours ago, kimi said:

Wow... I like.

This sounds so wrong 😆

14 hours ago, Michelle said:

Or they could remove their option of being in protective custody while doing prison time. The other inmates would take turns raping them and eventually kill them. Murderers, drug dealers, or thieves...they all despise pedophiles

2nd option sounds deserved. I support.

• Haha 1