Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Zero Tolerance

kimi

• Moderators

Hi Ladies,

Bullshit means different things to different people. What do you have a zero tolerance for?

• Moderators

What comes to my head now is: "Absolute crap". Hahahaha. Which doesn't explain anything of course. 

I absolutely cannot stand 2faced folks. People who treat others poorly. People who lie. Rudeness. Lol. People who find it hard to apologize. People who do not take responsibility for their actions. 

These days, it isn't up for discussion, I cut you off. I guard my personal space and filter the sort of energies I allow flow through. 

I've zero tolerance for entitled people who feel everyone owe them shit. I don't kuku even like people so I look for the slightest reasons to avoid everyone. 

I can't stand people who look down on poor people or treat unprivileged people in a demeaning way because they are way better off. 

I also can't stand fake people,  people who uses the  curse word a lot and people who find it difficult to say sorry.  

I have zero tolerance for  Hypocrites,  people who tell lies with ease, Rudeness, anyone who is unkind, and also, A woman who isn't confident about her sexuality.. 

38 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

A woman who isn't confident about her sexuality.

Do you think I'm confident?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Also people who are in love and send/receive "goodmorning babe" texts.

Hahahahahahahaha.. I'm tempted to ask why?

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Why 80%?

Because it bothers you when people stare at you.. Hence the 80% That's a B... 😁😘

9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Because it bothers you when people stare at you.. Hence the 80% That's a B... 😁😘

Ok, but I'd say 95%. If it bothered me that much I wouldn't dress the way I do in the first place 😀

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Ok, but I'd say 95%. If it bothered me that much I wouldn't dress the way I do in the first place 😀

I know right? 😀 cool😘