Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Re-introduction

Incredible

Hello everyone,

I am not new; however, I have been inactive in a long time because I had so much going on and also l moved. On a lighter note, I think the last time l was quite active was between  2015-2017 and I bet I have missed a lot. Hence, the reason for this re-introduction because I have returned refreshed and even changed my name on the site. Therefore, for many that would be wondering who is this old/new comer, I used to be known with the name Cute but since I am coming all feeling great about myself, I changed my name to "incredible". Still the same Cute but this time with a sauce of incredible in me. So here goes my re-introduction and I hope you all are still as welcoming as when l left. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, Incredible said:

Hello everyone,

I am not new; however, I have been inactive in a long time because I had so much going on and also l moved. On a lighter note, I think the last time l was quite active was between  2015-2017 and I bet I have missed a lot. Hence, the reason for this re-introduction because I have returned refreshed and even changed my name on the site. Therefore, for many that would be wondering who is this old/new comer, I used to be known with the name Cute but since I am coming all feeling great about myself, I changed my name to "incredible". Still the same Cute but this time with a sauce of incredible in me. So here goes my re-introduction and I hope you all are still as welcoming as when l left. Thank you. 

Hahahahahaha! Cute! How have you been? It's good to see you back. Do you still enjoy beans and dodo? Lol 🙄

• Like 1
On 8/9/2019 at 11:38 PM, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha! Cute! How have you been? It's good to see you back. Do you still enjoy beans and dodo? Lol 🙄

I am doing well dearie. Yes oh, beans and dodo is still my favourite. Never changing that about myself. Indeed its been ages.