Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am in need of a matured friend 32 and above

Ewoma

I need a friend a responsible one who is nyce and caring,very understanding, loving, is very social,....pls if u know u have a violent nature in you..please I dont need anyone is is prone to violence.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ewoma said:

pls if u know u have a violent nature in you..please I dont need anyone is is prone to violence.

Hahahahaha. I'm happy you are being very specific. Beyond violence, you should reject anyone prone abuse -be it verbal, emotional etc...

All the best with your search and remember to take your time in getting to know people. 

Of course dear......am really taking my time this time around..... My experience was unimaginable..... I say no to anyone that will abuse me physically,emotionally and verbally..... I need a matured relationship where we could treat each other with so much respect undermining our age differences

8 minutes ago, Ewoma said:

Of course dear......am really taking my time this time around..... My experience was unimaginable..... I say no to anyone that will abuse me physically,emotionally and verbally..... I need a matured relationship where we could treat each other with so much respect undermining our age differences

Nice one.. Stick with that and never compromise.. The right one would come along. 

2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Nice one.. Stick with that and never compromise.. The right one would come along. 

Loneliness is far more better than being in a violent relationship

• Like 1

Not violent - check! ✔️

Not Abusive - check! ✔️

Responsible - check! ✔️

Loving and caring - check! ✔️

Mature - check! ✔️

Age 32 and above - 🙆 😭

🤔🤔

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Not violent - check! ✔️

Not Abusive - check! ✔️

Responsible - check! ✔️

Loving and caring - check! ✔️

Mature - check! ✔️

Age 32 and above - 🙆 😭

🤔🤔

Hahahahaha. We need a verifier pliss. 🙄

Yes na....age is not a major requirement for true friendship ooo but I don't really want any drama ,I think the matured the better.....🤗

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hello Ewoma,

Yes, the matured the better...haven’t been active for quite some time here, And I’m looking at matured and responsible. Please PM me, we can take it from there. 

Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ewoma said:

Yes na....age is not a major requirement for true friendship ooo but I don't really want any drama ,I think the matured the better.....🤗

Age does not come with maturity if I must add. Some younger ones act in a more matured, logical and exemplary manner.

• Like 1