Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

im not afraid of the world

chishlom

people get scared,people cower and hide

not me....

if today my mum ask me a second time if I love a gurl i'll tell her a yes...if tomorrow people ask I'll tell them the truth...not because I don't have anything worth protecting but because I chose not to hide from humans....I choose to make Sacrifices

the only reason I'll hide would be to protect the one person I love( the gurl am dating ) cos I wouldn't want to ruin her life...I'd give up mine for hers(that's a fact)

you may see this as being careless but hey you are the coward who's afraid to put everything on the line for what you believe in

so keep dreaming of the day you would be accepted...keep dreaming...I don't dream I fite for what I believe in.

• Moderators

not me....

if today my mum ask me a second time if I love a gurl i'll tell her a yes...if tomorrow people ask I'll tell them the truth...not because I don't have anything worth protecting but because I chose not to hide from humans....I choose to make Sacrifices

the only reason I'll hide would be to protect the one person I love( the gurl am dating ) cos I wouldn't want to ruin her life...I'd give up mine for hers(that's a fact)

you may see this as being careless but hey you are the coward who's afraid to put everything on the line for what you believe in

so keep dreaming of the day you would be accepted...keep dreaming...I don't dream I fite for what I believe in.

I understand what you're saying but calling people that decide to stay in the closet "cowards" is too much. I live in the United States, and as "free" as we are, there are people that decide to be closeted for many reasons. You don't know everyone's situation or journey, would you call your girlfriend a coward because from your statement she's obviously closeted. Let's respect each other.

there are people that decide to be closeted for many reasons. You don't know everyone's situation or journey, would you call your girlfriend a coward because from your statement she's obviously closeted. Let's respect each other.

I totally agree wit u moresko.

I understand what you're saying but calling people that decide to stay in the closet "cowards" is too much. I live in the United States, and as "free" as we are, there are people that decide to be closeted for many reasons. You don't know everyone's situation or journey, would you call your girlfriend a coward because from your statement she's obviously closeted. Let's respect

each other.

Moresko, I must say dat I really like ur sense of judgement..... u 've spoken well gurl.

not me....

Am so glad you are not in the closet. But please don't judge or criticized anyone who is. I think is very disrespectful to call anyone coward based on their decision to stay in the closet. I personally is still in the closet not because am a coward but because I don't want to judge or let down by my family and I certainly do NOT want anyone telling me how to live my life or what the Bible say...

• Moderators

not me....

I read it "well"

• 6 years later...
On 9/30/2013 at 9:53 AM, chishlom said:

not me....

I wonder if she's still living out loud? 

• Like 1