Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The L Word

Chilee

• Moderators

Yaaay. Now I get to watch it. Lol. I must be the only lesbian left who is yet to watch the L word 🙄

Thanks Chilee

28 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yaaay. Now I get to watch it. Lol. I must be the only lesbian left who is yet to watch the L word 🙄

Thanks Chilee

Hahaha... I know @Mimy hasn't watched it too. You're not alone😁🤣

You're welcome👌🏾

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Thanks Chilee

Arch, am sure when you finally decided to watch it, you wouldn't regret it.😁

It is a really nice movie because the story lines actually touched the whole areas of the lgbt challenges. 

Am glad is back.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Chilee said:

You're welcome👌🏾

Hahahahaha. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, MENA said:

Arch, am sure when you finally decided to watch it, you wouldn't regret it.😁

It is a really nice movie because the story lines actually touched the whole areas of the lgbt challenges. 

Am glad is back.

Awwwwh... thanks. I know.... I just couldn't get myself to watching from scratch. The thought of it overhelmed me. Lol.

I'm sure I would love it. 🤗 xx

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Awwwwh... thanks. I know.... I just couldn't get myself to watching from scratch. The thought of it overhelmed me. Lol.

I'm sure I would love it. 🤗 xx

Ok😁

But  do you know l learnt about L word here? That was years back. I think it was @moresko that listed it among some nice movies back then. And one of the movie she listed then too that love so much is Romeo and Juliet. Is about a teacher that fell in love with her wedding planner. That movie am sure l watched it more than ten times then.😁

Have you seen it movie before?

Kimi, If l tell you the funny part about the L word you will laugh. Do you know the day l went to purchase the movie, they said they only have season 2 to 6. So l bought it that way and l watched it like l was going to write exams on it. But the funny part is up till today l have not watch the season one.😁

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Thanks Chilee

You are not alone.. I haven't seen the L word too. Just a couple of scenes here and there. I get more busy with Real life lesbian youtubers.. Lol. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

Ok😁

But  do you know l learnt about L word here? That was years back. I think it was @moresko that listed it among some nice movies back then. And one of the movie she listed then too that love so much is Romeo and Juliet. Is about a teacher that fell in love with her wedding planner. That movie am sure l watched it more than ten times then.😁

Have you seen it movie before?

Kimi, If l tell you the funny part about the L word you will laugh. Do you know the day l went to purchase the movie, they said they only have season 2 to 6. So l bought it that way and l watched it like l was going to write exams on it. But the funny part is up till today l have not watch the season one.😁

Hahahahahaha... I'm sure you haven't missed much 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

You are not alone.. I haven't seen the L word too. Just a couple of scenes here and there. I get more busy with Real life lesbian youtubers.. Lol. 

Hahahahahaha... 

8 hours ago, Chilee said:

You're welcome👌🏾

😂😂 

Just as kimi pointed out, It's overwhelming getting to watch from the scratch ni. Now that it's back, we're gamed.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Every lesbian who hasn't seen the L word is a fake lesbian 😐😐😐😐😐 a fake, a phony.

Hahahahahahahaha No way 🙃 we just don't roll with the "crowd"

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Every lesbian who hasn't seen the L word is a fake lesbian 😐😐😐😐😐 a fake, a phony.

Waoh! 

R u kidding ?🤣🤣🤣

What about people who are not a fan of watching movies?

There are some people who will not last 30mins in front of TV.

• Moderators
Just now, MENA said:

Waoh! 

R u kidding ?🤣🤣🤣

What about people who are not a fan of watching movies?

There are some people who will not last 30mins in front of TV.

Yes! Tell her! 🙄

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yes! Tell her! 🙄

Arch, do you know l once had a girlfriend that we have never sat to complete a movie at home together with out her being on her phone every now and then or dozing off.

No mater how excited she was at the beginning of the movie. She will still sleep.

Arch, do you know the funny part? Every time she wants us to go to the movies together and l will like, you have not even prove yourself that you can watch a movie at home why going out?😁

• Moderators
3 hours ago, MENA said:

Arch, do you know the funny part? Every time she wants us to go to the movies together and l will like, you have not even prove yourself that you can watch a movie at home why going out?😁

Hahahahahahaha.. so you two never went to the movies? 

56 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha.. so you two never went to the movies? 

Yes we never did. There was no point because she can't concentrate to watch a movie. So to me, are we going to the moving because people are going or are we actually going to see the movie?

Arch, am l wrong? Judge me please!😁

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hahaha... I knew @Mimy was a fake lesbian😂

39 minutes ago, Damiee said:

This is such great news. I love the show and I see two of my favourite characters are returning 😊

Who are they? 😃

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

We wee not takit! 🙄😂

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MENA said:

Arch, am l wrong? Judge me please!😁

Hahahahahaa. It's neither here nor there... as long as you both had that understanding. I think you both did what worked for your unique situation