Do u own one- yes

Health:

Have you ever had to sneak 'off' to make a visit to the 'free' clinic

for fear that you've possibly acquired something that dettol or

ajax won't wash off---- Yes ofcourse I av, I'm sexually

active.

Have you actually been told by the doc at such said 'free clinic' that

you actually do have something that Dettol and Ajax won't wash

off?---- No, I take my health seriously.

Do you have a therapist- my alone time

Phone number- Yes

Taking any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics- I dont get

depressed.

Insanity?- No

Do you bathe on a daily basis?---- No I dont. Bathing too often

aint healthy. And besides I'd just get dirty again.

Brush?- yes

Clean clothes everyday?- I try

How often do you masturbate- why do you want to know na haha

How high is your sex drive- automatically becomes high in love

How experimental are u- hehehehe

Have you ever had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that

happened during sex?------ l've never dated a tiger.

Have any of your sexual partner had to visit d ER because of an

accident that happened while having sex with you?------- No, I'm

considerate enough.

Past Relationships:

How many relationships have you had within d past 2 years- One.

Best friends with ex?- No

How jealous are you in a relationship- if there's no reason to be

How controlling are you in a relationship- Not controlling

How open-minded are you in a relationship- Honest.

How many times a week did you and your most recent ex argue- A

few times in a year maybe, we were together for so long.

Who broke up with who- Does this matter?

Why was there a breakup- Unrequitted love.

How long were you together- 7 years.

Community Living:

Do u or have you ever had a criminal record- No

Know any policemen or judges by their first name- No

You been told Orange looks good on you- Dont have any 'Orange'

thing.

Domestically violent or Abusive- Neither. I'm reserved.

I've seen the backseat of the same police vehicle but never

sat in any.

Any AA/NA meetings?- No.

Illegal drugs?- No.

Have you ever fantasized about ways to kill your ex?- someone who

loved more than life?

Conclusion:

5 reasons you feel you should be considered for this position:

- I'm your ex's ex. That's all.

Clicks, Hobbies, Habbits, Ticks etc:

- I can be sassy. Jokes apart..I'm real, I dont pretend. I'm

not a goddess, I make a lot of mistakes. I have boundaries

as to what I can take. I like to tease. l laugh a lot. I love wit.

Dogs.

Using towel to the bathroom is too much clothing for me. I

dont look at my feet..I often wear two different bathroom

slippers at a time as long as my feet isn't touching

the ground. Sing while bathing. l am anonymous EVERYWHERE online! The

only place where my name is real is on facebook. l get

distracted a lot. Can't study in a library. I get bored during

lectures, don't like the silence. Calm.

Where would I take you to on a date and what would we do- I'll

take you to go meet Angelina Jolie and together we would

have a threesome.

I tag d next person.

The Basics.

How many siblings do you have? ----------------------------------------------Five

Do your siblings have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? ------------------------Never

Do either of your parents have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? ----------------Abomination

What is your occupation? ---------------------------------------------------- Finance/Armed Robber

How long have you had this current occupation..?-------------------------------- 6 years

Where do you reside/hunker down/hide out/stay?---------------------------------Lagos

How long have you resided/hunkered down/hid out/stayed at this location-----------On and Off 7 years

Do you live alone, with roomies, with parents, etc.?-------------------------------Roomy

Do you own or rent?---------------------------------------------------------Rent

Do you have/like any pets?----------------------------------------------------Nope, I'm a pet on my own.

If yes to previous question, what kind of pets and how many?------------------------Neg.

Do you clean up after such named pets on a daily basis?----------------------------Eeew , Thank God I don't have to

Health.

Have you ever had to "sneak off" to make a visit to the "free clinic" for fear that you've possibly acquired something that AJAX/DETTOL won't wash off?-------- Not Yet

Have you actually been told by the doctor at such said "free clinic" that you actually DO have something that AJAX/ DETTOL won't wash off? -----------------Not Yet

Do you have a therapist?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not Yet LOL

Are you currently taking any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics?----------------------------------------Only Coca-Cola which I find is a good anti-depressant

If yes, please list all medications and dosages. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------One bottle when down

Have you ever been told by a professional or NON professional that you are, in fact, completely insane? ------------------------------------------------Not Yet

Do you bathe on a daily basis?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes,I swear I do

Do you groom yourself and brush your teeth on a daily basis?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes

Do you wear clean clothes every day?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes

How often do you masturbate?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyday ,Except sick or Eewy

How high is your sex drive?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Healthy

How experimental are you sexually?--------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------Quite

Have you ever had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened during sex? -Almost but situation got resolved,lol scary, how'd I have explained myself)

Have any of your sexual partners had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened while having sex with you?-Nope I'm gentle,Its my ex-partners that should be watched.

Past Relationships.

How many relationships have you had within the past two years..? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Two

Are there any of your exes that you are now "best friends" with? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes

How jealous are you in a relationship?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not at all Jealous,Very trusting

How controlling are you in a relationship?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not controlling

How open minded are you in a relationship?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Very Open Minded

How many times a week did you and your most recent ex argue?--------------------------------------------------------- --Don't Argue,I don't like Wahala

Who broke up with whom? --------------------------------------------------------------------I Think I broke up, or Mutual ....( Relationship had expired)

Why was there a break up?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not Intellectually fulfilling to me

How long were you with your most recent ex?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------About Eight Months

Community Living.

Do you or have you ever had a criminal record?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Do you know any policemen or judges on a first name basis because of legal issues?---------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Have you been told that ORANGE actually looks good on you?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Have you ever been accused of being domestically violent or abusive?---------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Have you ever seen the back seat of the same police car more than once?------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Do you find that you're more comfortable being in a building that has bars on the windows instead of being outside in a park?-----------Does'nt Matter either way

Have you ever, or are you currently, attending any AA or NA meetings?---------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Do you do illegal drugs?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope

Have you ever fantasized about ways to kill your ex?----------------------------------------------------------------------------No, LoL,Who does that

Conclusion.

Please list FIVE reasons why you feel that you should be considered for this position.I'll be your best g/f,You would love me, I would love you, Everyone'll be jealous of us,Its fate.

Please list FIVE reasons why you WANT this position.

Please list all hobbies, habits, clicks, ticks, and twitches that you might have.......Like going to the beach,travelling,I like humorous people, Like watching movies alone cos concentration,For kissing sake not too much lipstick.

Please if considered for this position, there will be an interview conducted where you will have to take me out on a date. Where would you take me and what would we do?------ We would go to a clean beach where we could go bare feet, we would hold hands,laugh loudly , eat suya and drink stuff and runaround in the retreating waves, just like they do in Nigerian movies.

I hereby Tag Simp34 or something and Nadine10

The Basics...

How many siblings do you have? ----------------------------------------------2

Do your siblings have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? ------------------------Yea,once... our relationship was discrete

Do either of your parents have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? ----------------Gawd NO

What is your occupation? ---------------------------------------------------- Application developer

How long have you had this current occupation..?-------------------------------- 4 years

Where do you reside/hunker down/hide out/stay?--------------------------------Abuja/Ibadan

How long have you resided/hunkered down/hid out/stayed at this location-----------5 years

Do you live alone, with roomies, with parents, etc.?-------------------------------Roomy / parents

Do you own or rent?---------------------------------------------------------Rent / own

Do you have/like any pets?----------------------------------------------------Yes.

If yes to previous question, what kind of pets and how many?------------------------I don’t own one.

Do you clean up after such named pets on a daily basis?----------------------------S/A

Health.

Have you ever had to "sneak off" to make a visit to the "free clinic" for fear that you've possibly acquired something that AJAX/DETTOL won't wash off?--------No

Have you actually been told by the doctor at such said "free clinic" that you actually DO have something that AJAX/ DETTOL won't wash off? -----------------No

Do you have a therapist?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No

Are you currently taking any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics?----------------------------------------No

If yes, please list all medications and dosages. --------------------------------------------------------------------None

Have you ever been told by a professional or NON professional that you are, in fact, completely insane? --------No

Do you bathe on a daily basis?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As much as I hate to bathe,i do on a daily

Do you groom yourself and brush your teeth on a daily basis?-------------------------------------------------Yes

Do you wear clean clothes every day?---------------------------------------------------------------------Yes

How often do you masturbate?-------------------------------------------------------------once in a while

How high is your sex drive?------------------------------------------------------------------------my meter is mid range

How experimental are you sexually?--------------------------------- --------------------------depends on my partner

Have you ever had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened during sex? - I don't like it rough, never had to visit an ER

Have any of your sexual partners had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened while having sex with you? No

Past Relationships.

How many relationships have you had within the past two years..? -------------------------------One

Are there any of your exes that you are now "best friends" with? --------------------No, in my school of thought, ex stays as ex…no calls, text

How jealous are you in a relationship?------------------------------------------------------------------depends, if I’m in love I can be sometimes

How controlling are you in a relationship?-------------------------------------------------------------------------I get through my work problems with a lot of if...else statements, it’s not such a bad idea if my partner does explore options

How open minded are you in a relationship?------------------------------------------------------------very open

How many times a week did you and your most recent ex argue?---------------------------------I hate arguments/fights..I’d rather drop the issue

Who broke up with whom? --------------------------------------------------------------------thinking....

Why was there a break up?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------distance

How long were you with your most recent ex?-------------------------------------------------------------2 years

Community Living.

Do you or have you ever had a criminal record?---------------------------------------------------------------No

Do you know any policemen or judges on a first name basis because of legal issues?-----------------------No

Have you been told that ORANGE actually looks good on you?-------------------------------------No

Have you ever been accused of being domestically violent or abusive?--------------------------------I detest violence, I try as much as possible to put a smile on someone's face daily

Have you ever seen the back seat of the same police car more than once?-----------------------------------No

Do you find that you're more comfortable being in a building that has bars on the windows instead of being outside in a park?-----------very comfortable

Have you ever, or are you currently, attending any AA or NA meetings?-------------------------------------No

Do you do illegal drugs?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No

Have you ever fantasized about ways to kill your ex?-----------------------------------------------No, the next in line is always better than the previous

Conclusion.

Please list FIVE reasons why you feel that you should be considered for this position.

I don't cheat, all the small things count(won't forget anniversaries, birthdays, valentines),'twill be love love and love, no cries no heartbreak,i'll tell you how pretty you are everyday

Please list FIVE reasons why you WANT this position.

Searching but not desperate though

Please list all hobbies, habits, clicks, ticks, and twitches that you might have.

I love to laugh, I love music..,i sleep naked sometimes, allergic to snobs, in love with IT, I surf internet alottt, lots more to tell if we go out on a date

Please if considered for this position, there will be an interview conducted where you will have to take me out on a date. Where would you take me and what would we do?------ I’d let you decide that

I tag msztee and justmii

• 4 months later...

Thanx xena for resurrecting this thread. I enjoyed going through it.

I tag Evelyn, suavity, potter, mide, soft stud, bagaun, missbold, and still loading.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Siblings-4

No but they are extremely friendly

No

Unemployed(just finished nysc)

Abk/bayelsa

Abk-5yrs/ by-a year

Yes (sis)

Rent

HEALTH

No to d first 6 questions

Yes

Yes

Yes

5-7 times a week

Am open minded

No

None

None

Reasonably

Very open

COMMUNITY

No

Yes

No

No

Yes

No

No

No

No

I dunno u just gotta stick around to knw, I believe in things falling into place naturally

Hobbies- dancing, gisting, singing(in my nt so nice tiny voice), used to smoke,I hate loneliness

We could talk abt that If u stuck around enough

Yipee!!!

• 4 months later...

You have been loading since like forever dequeen,na trucks you dey load ? :P

Fill this space jare

The cool newbies,this is where you belong

Lol .... loading....

You have been loading since like forever dequeen,na trucks you dey load ? :P/>

Fill this space jare

The cool newbies,this is where you belong

hahaha! Good to have you back @Simpl3.

• 3 years later...

The Basics.

How many siblings do you have? 3

Do your siblings have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? never

Do either of your parents have a habit of hitting on your girlfriends? never

What is your occupation? problem solver

How long have you had this current occupation..? 20 yrs

Where do you reside/hunker down/hide out/stay? Cali

How long have you resided/hunkered down/hid out/stayed at this location? 25 yrs

Do you live alone, with roomies, with parents, etc.? I have 2 niglets.

Do you own or rent? own

Do you have/like any pets? 2 chihuahuas

If yes to previous question, what kind of pets and how many? ☝️

Do you clean up after such named pets on a daily basis? no, my niglets handle that.

Health.

Have you ever had to "sneak off" to make a visit to the "free clinic" for fear that you've possibly acquired something that AJAX/DETTOL won't wash off? never

Have you actually been told by the doctor at such said "free clinic" that you actually DO have something that AJAX/ DETTOL won't wash off? never

Do you have a therapist? no

If yes, do you have your therapist's HOME phone number? n/a

Are you currently taking any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics? no

If yes, please list all medications and dosages.

Have you ever been told by a professional or NON professional that you are, in fact, completely insane? never

Do you bathe on a daily basis? yes

Do you groom yourself and brush your teeth on a daily basis? yes

Do you wear clean clothes every day? yes

How often do you masturbate? hmmm occasionally 

How high is your sex drive? very high

How experimental are you sexually? somewhat open to new idea

Have you ever had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened during sex? no

Have any of your sexual partners had to make a visit to the ER because of an accident that happened while having sex with you? no

Past Relationships.

How many relationships have you had within the past two years..? 1

Are there any of your exes that you are now "best friends" with? good friends with just 1

How jealous are you in a relationship? slightly

How controlling are you in a relationship? not at all

How open minded are you in a relationship? very

How many times a week did you and your most recent ex argue? rarely

Who broke up with whom? it was mutual

Why was there a break up? I wasn't happy.

How long were you with your most recent ex? 1 yr

Community Living.

Do you or have you ever had a criminal record? no

Do you know any policemen or judges on a first name basis because of legal issues? no

Have you been told that ORANGE actually looks good on you? no...not my color.

Have you ever been accused of being domestically violent or abusive? no

Have you ever seen the back seat of the same police car more than once? no

Do you find that you're more comfortable being in a building that has bars on the windows instead of being outside in a park? no

Have you ever, or are you currently, attending any AA or NA meetings? no

Do you do illegal drugs? no

Have you ever fantasized about ways to kill your ex? no

I was bored.

• Moderators

Lol, this post is still alive. 😂😂😂. I have to revise a bunch of questions, and maybe revise my answers.😂😂