Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Txunamy

This is My Boulevard.A place where I can express myself, write what I want to write without favour.  And to that end, I want to beseech/implore on everyone to not comment or give likes on this topic. I want to be spurred on by myself and with myself.. Thank you😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lagos traffic! Na like dis we go dey dey? Yesterday I spent four hours in traffic. 4hours!! and I am not exaggerating. On my way home, the Uber driver was almost in tears. He was lamenting how he bought fuel of 3k, and he exhausted it for a ride of 3,200. According to him, they don't make any profit when the traffic is heavy. I really felt for him. 

Lagos traffic!! How long are we going to live like this? 

And its even more annoying to know that traffic happens when a Mac truck falls down on the road, thereby blocking the road. Or in some cases, its just bad roads causing all the traffic, and sometimes in rare cases, its just because a onion is crossing the road. 😶

Lagos traffic!! 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I do not like like hospitals.. I have never liked hospitals. I hate the pungent smell.. The smell of antiseptics, medicines, and what not. 

I hate the walls of hospitals, I hate the floors.. Gosh! I hate walking in to any hospital. I am terribly mortified when I walk into a hospital. 

And funny thing is, I hardly go to the hospital for myself. Most of the time, its 'cos I am taking someone there, or I am visiting. And by God, I dislike going in. 

You know what I hate more than the pungent smell of hospitals? Its being injected.. I always feel like I would die every time. Good thing I do not fall sick often(Thank God) I hate needles, syringe, or whatever its called. Just looking at it is terrifying. Thank goodness I haven't had a shot in a long long time.. Phew!!! 

There's another branch of medicine that terrifies the heck out of me. And that's Dentistry. Story for another day. 😑😁😫

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I love kids, a whole lot. I love their innocence, I love their 'goofiness' I love how pristine their heart is. They don't keep grudges, very impressionable, care-free.. 

Kids just want to be loved, they want to be taken care of, they want food in their tummy😁

If I am having a bad day, and I look at the face of a child, or interact with a child, my day brightens up instantly. That's how much magic kids have, and their voodoo gets me everytime😀 

I also like how stubborn kids are.. It cracks me up everytime. No matter how annoying it can get, there is still a comic relief at the end of it all. 

I can't wait to have my baby. Ordinarily, I would have wanted 4 kids, but I am still kinda scared of giving birth. So if I manage to have one, I am good. But, something tells me I would have multiple babies first time😁 I would be over the moon if that happens. 

I recently taught my nephew how to dance, and everytime he does, its like watching a Kevin Hart show. I laugh so bad, that I literally start crying. 😂

• Like 2