Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Women With 8 Centimeters and above Clitoris size Can now Be Considered A Man:  - Nigerian Supreme Court Rules

Calllaris

, Women With 8 Inches Clitories Can Be Considered As Men: Supreme Court, All 9ja

Isioma Adeyemi

A ruling which many in Nigeria are calling controversial was passed by the Supreme court of Nigeria on the 28tjh of October 2019 in Abuja, declaring that all women who have clitorises longer than 7,5 centimeters (3 inches) can now be legally considered as men.

The unanimous decision which saw the five-member Supreme Court panel, led by Justice Mary Odili; ruled that 36-year old Isioma Adeyemi’s request was “perfectly sound and legitimate”, ordering that her legal status be changed immediately.

Ms. Adeyemi has been in court for nearly a decade, fighting to be legally declared a man because of her exceptionally large clitoris.

“This is the greatest day of my life! My first husband repudiated me because my clitoris was bigger than his penis, now I finally get some kind of justice.”

The Nigerian law has now given Ms. Adeyemi the right to own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives.

Following the ruling, some Governmental experts disclosed that over 600 other Nigerian women who have sufficiently big clitorises are ready to apply for a change to their legal status.

Nigeria is the second country in the world! to offer women with large clitorises the option of being legally considered as men.

It will be recalled that in 2011, Uganda ruled that all women with clitorises longer than 5 centimetres (2 inches) can be considered men.

Feminists around the world responds to the ruling

Ms. Inna Shevchenko, leader of The radical feminist exhibitionist group Femen, while meeting with Journalists in France describes the ruling as “a great advancement for African women in general”.

“A small number of women just obtained a great boost in their legal status and are now in a position to help their peers. It’s a great day for women!”

Every submission without substantiation can be dismissed without substantiation.  

Substantiation : seperates the 'know how's' from their opposites and prolongs the tiny seconds of fame

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

See, I was honestly very bothered and surprised.

Lol but it's obvious na. 

"The Nigerian law has now given Ms. Adeyemi the right to own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives."

This one here 👆🏿👆🏿 cracked me up real hard 😂😂

Just now, Mimy said:

Lol but it's obvious na. 

"The Nigerian law has now given Ms. Adeyemi the right to own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives."

This one here 👆🏿👆🏿 cracked me up real hard 😂😂

😆😆 it flew right over my head oh

On 10/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, Calllaris said:

, Women With 8 Inches Clitories Can Be Considered As Men: Supreme Court, All 9ja

Isioma Adeyemi

A ruling which many in Nigeria are calling controversial was passed by the Supreme court of Nigeria on the 28tjh of October 2019 in Abuja, declaring that all women who have clitorises longer than 7,5 centimeters (3 inches) can now be legally considered as men.

The unanimous decision which saw the five-member Supreme Court panel, led by Justice Mary Odili; ruled that 36-year old Isioma Adeyemi’s request was “perfectly sound and legitimate”, ordering that her legal status be changed immediately.

Ms. Adeyemi has been in court for nearly a decade, fighting to be legally declared a man because of her exceptionally large clitoris.

“This is the greatest day of my life! My first husband repudiated me because my clitoris was bigger than his penis, now I finally get some kind of justice.”

The Nigerian law has now given Ms. Adeyemi the right to own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives.

Following the ruling, some Governmental experts disclosed that over 600 other Nigerian women who have sufficiently big clitorises are ready to apply for a change to their legal status.

Nigeria is the second country in the world! to offer women with large clitorises the option of being legally considered as men.

It will be recalled that in 2011, Uganda ruled that all women with clitorises longer than 5 centimetres (2 inches) can be considered men.

🤦‍♀️

On 11/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, RayBlac said:

🤦‍♀️

Hey shy stranger,  you scarce

You should just take a tape and get to work, I know a lot of girls who reached for their measurement tapes already.  7.5cm isn't that top a feat. Is it? 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, RayBlac said:

🤦‍♀️

Irrespective of amateur news peddlers, unprofessional bloggers - even here, and what social media has done to news and journalism,  there are still professional news-verifying and accountability reporting AKA investigative journalism .

Feminists knew about this litigation

If it was I in this case,  what I'd do,   without wanting to divulge ones source of news, would be to search for the citation of this case, appeal no,  take a lead,  search engines,  seek to read the ruling,  apply for the CTC or wait for law report,  visit the Supreme Court web portal. Or simply call your lawyer.  Make sure he's non - sexist.  All these are possible for even a civilian.

Enough detail in here , I can't teach/do everything 

22 hours ago, Calllaris said:

Hey shy stranger,  you scarce

You should just take a tape and get to work, I know a lot of girls who reached for their measurement tapes already.  7.5cm isn't that top a feat. Is it? 

Hey weird one. You are too.

Did you take a tape to measure? Or do you fall into the category?