Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Outings

Ewoma

As for me an outing is so boring without d love of my life.....she means the world to me.....I have gone out without her on two occasions due to.reasons beyond her control.... But seriously it seems so.boring......I love my bae ....she GATS the vibes  to ginger me at every point in time....

Wow.....love will surely pass the test of time.....No perfect one anywhere if u can truly understand each other ....no relationship that is not redeemable.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Ewoma said:

As for me an outing is so boring without d love of my life.....she means the world to me.....I have gone out without her on two occasions due to.reasons beyond her control.... But seriously it seems so.boring......I love my bae ....she GATS the vibes  to ginger me at every point in time....

Sweet... I wish you two more love.

• Moderators

Either way works for me. I'm an incredible solo ranger. Lol. I am also very much for outing with her -this is my preferred but I also love cultivating a healthy personal time/space.

I love going out with my partner.. Especially to discover new places.. Its a fun thing to do. Why be in a relationship if you have to go out alone all the time? I go out alone when single, I'd rather share my 'outings' with my partner. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I love going out with my partner.. Especially to discover new places.. Its a fun thing to do. Why be in a relationship if you have to go out alone all the time? I go out alone when single, I'd rather share my 'outings' with my partner. 

😍

I absolutely enjoy any quality time spent with my partner. Most importantly, time spent out and about in that Nigeria among the many crazy stares knowing she's not concerned with them at all...RARE find 😀 

23 hours ago, kimi said:

Either way works for me. I'm an incredible solo ranger. Lol. I am also very much for outing with her -this is my preferred but I also love cultivating a healthy personal time/space.

Yea this is so me. Probably one of the reason I rarely date someone in my location.