Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sparking Interest.

moresko

• Moderators

I have been an Admin on Naijalez for about *** months, and these are some of my observations .

How to get people interested in you.

1. Where are your located?

A lot of people don't have this filled out, how is anyone supposed to show interest if they don't know where you're located.

2. Say something about yourself.

There is section on everyone's profile called "About me", write something in there, tell people something about yourself, what your interests are, something funny and so on. Make your profile interesting, update your status.

***. Write legibly and with some maturity.

Writing "I nid a fin girl wit big titties" isn't legible or mature. Don't write like a 14 years old teenager, and expect to attract "mature" women. Enough said.

4. Participate.

A lot more people notice you when you participate. I feel you can learn a lot about a person's thought process and logic from what/ how they write. For me, there are a bunch of people here who I know I would love to have lunch with because they've sparked my interest. I acknowledge that there are many (too many actually) people on Naijalez to score "booty" alone, good luck with that.

5. Make friends.

I know we are all either lesbian or bisexual, but is that all we are? Because we are attracted to the same sex, does not mean we can't be friends with other lesbians.

6. Respect.

Respect begets respect, treats others the way you want to be treated regardless of whether you agree with them or not. We expect tolerance from others, but we can't practice what we preach; because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they hate you, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

These are just SOME of my observations. I am writing this as a response to an email I received yesterday. As many people on here know, I have an open door policy, and will answer any questions asked concerning Naijalez.

• Moderators

Absolutely on point....hmmmm lol at *bunch of people who I would love to have lunch wit*

Its the truth, there are some people here that I know if I ever met, I would have a wonderful time with (no, I am not talking about sex); because the conversations and everything would just click.

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

I wrote this when I had been Admin for *** months. I have alot more to add, some might offend people but...

• 5 years later...