Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Re introduce

Hello, my name is Dayo, I am 45. Been separated from my husband for about 3years now. I am 160cm tall, average weight, dark skin, I have 4 kids, I teach , a fashion designer, Birthday is May 26th.

I like reading, surfing the web. I love creating things with my hands. I love art work in any form. Particularly sculptures, I love watching detective movies, science friction. Seasonal movies or any interesting movie. 

I am a plain talker. Open minded person,  I hate lies and liars. I can rate myself to be 98% truthful. I feel comfortable saying things as they were rather than covering or making things up cos I would forget. It's hard work keeping up with a lie told. 

I hate dirty people. Dirty environment. I am kind of a neat freak. I was told I have OCD, I like things done orderly and properly. 

I am bisexual, only got to be expressive about it 3 years back, and by expressive I mean accepting, engaging with been with a woman and so far it has been good. I am not in a relationship right now, yet to find someone. I am interested in someone who is of the same age grade with me, married or separated. Someone who is ready to have a stable relationship and neat, honest, works, not too fat and beautiful. Someone who lives around my Axis. Long distance relationship not okay with me. Tried it before and it was exhausting.

I live in Lagos. The island. After Ajah. And all my dealings is around that Axis. 

• Moderators

Welcome back to NL Dayo. Thanks for the full disclosure, I enjoyed reading your re-introduction.

"...not too fat" cracked me up big time. Very relative, you may need to put a size to it. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2020 at 2:35 AM, dayo said:

Hello, my name is Dayo, I am 45. Been separated from my husband for about 3years now. I am 160cm tall, average weight, dark skin, I have 4 kids, I teach , a fashion designer, Birthday is May 26th.

I like reading, surfing the web. I love creating things with my hands. I love art work in any form. Particularly sculptures, I love watching detective movies, science friction. Seasonal movies or any interesting movie. 

I am a plain talker. Open minded person,  I hate lies and liars. I can rate myself to be 98% truthful. I feel comfortable saying things as they were rather than covering or making things up cos I would forget. It's hard work keeping up with a lie told. 

I hate dirty people. Dirty environment. I am kind of a neat freak. I was told I have OCD, I like things done orderly and properly. 

I am bisexual, only got to be expressive about it 3 years back, and by expressive I mean accepting, engaging with been with a woman and so far it has been good. I am not in a relationship right now, yet to find someone. I am interested in someone who is of the same age grade with me, married or separated. Someone who is ready to have a stable relationship and neat, honest, works, not too fat and beautiful. Someone who lives around my Axis. Long distance relationship not okay with me. Tried it before and it was exhausting.

I live in Lagos. The island. After Ajah. And all my dealings is around that Axis. 

Very refreshing! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...