Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian Flirting Tips

FlyJ

• Administrators

428.jpg

Flirting, especially for a lesbian, can be really difficult to learn, but that's why there are lesbian flirting tips out there! When I was looking for my girlfriend, I used tons of lesbian flirting tips to really tell me how to pick up a girl. Flirting with the same sex as can be awkward in the beginning, it can also be different if you don't know how to do it. Girls don't like lines pulled on them, instead, it's all about the body language!

1. EYE CONTACT

There are so many different lesbian flirting tips out there, it's hard to find out which one is the top one. Eye contact makes it though. You can't get anywhere unless you first make that connection. Eye contact is so important no matter who you are flirting with, but most of the time, girls will respond better when you meet their eyes!

2. LIGHT TOUCHING

Who doesn't like to be touched? I know that I do! Well, when you are flirting with a girl, giving off some light and subtle touching is a surefire way to get her to notice you! Just a brush against her arm or even a little twirl of her hair can mean everything.

***. LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS

You're a girl, she's a girl, what girl doesn't like compliments? Honestly, if someone tells you that you are beautiful or even pulls a little line on you, it's all flattering isn't it? Try a few compliments out and see how far it gets you!

4. HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

Just like flirting with a guy, a girl likes another girl that has a sense of humor. Truthfully, I couldn't be with my partner if she couldn't take my witty charm or my sarcasm. Lighten up and have a sense of humor, girls!

5. HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

That attitude that you put on is by far one of the biggest obstacles. You've got to be positive. You've got to make sure that you know that you are going to win this and that the girl is going to love you. Rejection can't be anywhere in your mind. Seriously, girls, it matters!

6. BE HONEST & OPEN

Remember how you like honesty and open doors? Well, all girls do, so when you are hitting on a girl, don't make up a bunch of stories, instead, just be yourself and be honest. You are hitting on a girl remember, you don't have to lie about anything!

7. RELAX

Yes, you are hitting on a girl, yes she can read you, yes she knows you are nervous – so relax! Just because you are hitting on a girl that probably knows exactly how nervous you are, make sure that you relax. When you have someone hitting on you, can you tell if they are relaxed or not?

8. WATCH HER BODY LANGUAGE

Oh, her body language tells a lot, so does yours. If you are constantly fidgeting and constantly knitting your hands, she'll know you are nervous. If she isn't smiling, isn't interactive and isn't present in your conversation, you'll know she isn't interested. Pick up on cues!

9. SMILE

Finally, smile! Your pearly whites are your best asset and it makes you look less nervous and way more approachable. Just smile at her, flash her a big toothy one and she'll see that you are more approachable and not so nervous!

What about your tips? Any that you have that you can share with other lesbians?

Source

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

What if you have half past four eyes or brown teeth, how'd you manage the eye contact and pearly white things? just thinking.