Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

d**ck Envy is a Thing. Look it up

Modd

According to Sigmund Freud, this is a stage in the female psychosexual development in which young girls experience anxiety upon realizing that they do not have a penis. I’m shook because I never had that! 
On the other hand, for boys, the discovery that girls do not have penises was called castration anxiety. Yeah, that got dark really fast…
Anyway, lets put away the castration knife and talk about the type of d**ck Envy that concerns us; the kind which some lesbians and Bisexuals experience. For the better part of this week, I have been reading a fictional series called “Love and Sex in the City” on KitoDiaries.com (It’s quite good if you want to check it out). In this series, there’s a lot of love and well, a lot of sex. The author went to great lengths to explain all the sex the characters were having in all its thrusting glory. And I could not help wondering, as I sometimes do about what it would feel like to thrust into a lover… to feel your pleasure rising at the same time with hers… stroke by stroke. To feel every quiver, every shudder and the eventual tightening and gripping of your cock by her walls at the point of climax. All that raw sexual energy, unleashed by the relentless pounding of your beefy piston. *insert growling sound here*
I was chatting with a friend and of course sex came up because well duh, two lesbians in their prime with a lot of free time, what else will we talk about. And I said something along the lines of, “all these men and their thrusting and sexing (yimu)”. To which she replies, “yeah. penis envy”. 
It was the first time I heard it described like that. And so having found a name for it, I decided to search the web, ask a bunch of friends and subsequently found out that it was more common than I thought. But first let me say this “d**ck Envy does not mean you secretly want to be a man”. From my experience, this assumption comes mostly from straight people. They immediately assume you must secretly want to transition once you say you’re a lesbian with d**ck Envy. 
Anyway to clear all doubts, I asked not just masculine presenting lesbians but also feminine and non-binary lesbians (all of whom were cis women i.e women who were born female and identify as such) and this is what they had to say:

Joke* 39 (gender fluid bisexual) says, “I love my Vjayjay but yeah, I used to get penis envy until I learnt how to use my vjayjay. There was this idea that men had more fun in the bedroom. So when I learned how to use my hoohah, it was byebye d**ck envy”. When asked if she uses a strap on with girls, she said she has never used but will be willing to experiment with that.

Dora* 37 (gender fluid lesbian) says, “I have to admit that I have a little bit of Penis Envy probably because I consider myself the dominant one in the bedroom (a Top). So its about me topping and wanting to “bury” myself in my lover. Having a d**ck, gives that advantage”

Hawken (masculine presenting lesbian) says, “I have major d**ck Envy, I’m not even going to lie. With a d**ck, there is the advantage of being able to share your lover(s) pleasure in ‘real time’. Scissoring lesbians should shift abeg (yimu)”
These responses seem to revolve around giving/receiving pleasure and are obviously harmless. But what if it becomes a kink or a sexual preference during sex?
An anonymous poster on reddit said she’d just started dating this beautiful girl who had the worst case of d**ck envy ever. She used phrases like “I’m getting hard” and “suck my clit like a d**ck” while they were having sex. This didn’t bother the poster very much until one time after sex, her lover casually mentioned that she had fantasized about a guy screwing the poster and that’s what made her cum. (Huh??????)
So let me know in the comments, which of you ladies have d**ck envy? 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, kimi said:

Thanks for the Sunday school lesson, it was quite a read. Lol. 🙈🙊

😌 "Sunday school" sha. Me I'm not there o. Thanks for reading 😁

20 hours ago, Txunamy said:

d**ck envy is totally new to me.. Thanks for this @Modd its highly educating. 

I swear I was thinking I was the only one who just heard the term 😌. But the feeling been long though 😏.

12 hours ago, Hawken said:

I just want to feel what my babe is feeling, that's all 😊

Pretty much it 😁 which is why I go for a double-end...nvm 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 4:54 AM, Chilee said:

You have penis envy?

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 3:32 PM, Modd said:

what it would feel like to thrust into a lover… to feel your pleasure rising at the same time with hers… stroke by stroke. To feel every quiver, every shudder and the eventual tightening and gripping of your cock by her walls at the point of climax. All that raw sexual energy, unleashed by the relentless pounding of your beefy piston.

Wow wow wow 😯 🍿 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:54 AM, Chilee said:

*spreads mat* 

• Haha 1