Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Shots shooting

Cutie

So I am still not good at asking girls out that I like,  and I think like me back. How do I go about it. Am 😟🤔

No need to ask them out. Just look for an excuse to spend more time with them. Ask them to lunch? Ask to the movies? Ask them to come watch you play football? Anything sha.. just make sure you are spending time together. At some point, the chemistry, if there's any that is, will drive one of you crazy enough to do something about it. Could be a kiss, could be a grope.. and before you know it, you're in a relationship you really don't want to be in and all because you were horny 🤷

Good luck lol

Like @Hawken wrote, you don't need to ask them out, just hone in on something the both of you have in common. 'Hey, Bad boys 3 is out, wanna come with me let's go see it? '  'fireboy would be performing at so so place, would be fun. I could get us tickets if you are interested'

Or

'What do you think about playing a lil game of spill your guts or drink, tomorrow evening'? This applies only if you guys have already hung out, and you live in the same town, and are somewhat comfortable around each other. 

But, if its a long distance online relationship, I'd say tell her how you feel. As long as you are sure she likes girls. You either get a yes or no. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, MissBanks said:

I would say compliment her and casually ask her out on a date...

How do you casually ask a woman on a date? Is this a femme thing? You guys are so lucky...

On 4/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, Hawken said:

How do you casually ask a woman on a date? Is this a femme thing? You guys are so lucky...

Lol... is it a femme thing? Hmmn never thought about this 🤔