Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what extent would u go?

chishlom

now here's a good question,what extent would u go to prove to a girl that u love her? what's the craziest and unbelievable thing u have done for her? something u never imagined Urself doing but did

• Moderators

I don't believe in "proving" to anyone that I love them, definately nothing crazy. I prefer to show them with my actions.

Showing by action is still.great 'Proof'..Lol. I think i go pretty al out, but love isn't just big gestures, its the most irrelevant, tiny details too..

• Moderators

Showing by action is still.great 'Proof'..Lol. I think i go pretty al out, but love isn't just big gestures, its the most irrelevant, tiny details too..

That's understandable, but if I tell someone I love her, and she tells me to prove it because she can't see it through my actions, then we have a big problem. For me, grand gestures are there to make her happier but not to prove my love.

• 7 months later...

I could do anything for who I love but the moment i realize my partner is taking advantage of me,then we done.Craziest thing i did was in 2011,was a student paying my ex's BIS,monthly call cards,and allowance,the crazy thing is she was working and earning a six figure salary(rich),i did that for almost a year :angry:

I cud do big,small n tiny gestures,not crazy o :-P !..buh if she takes me 4 granted? LMAO!...she's so gone bcos i bcom the total opposite of who she used 2 knw.

I could do anything for who I love but the moment i realize my partner is taking advantage of me,then we done.Craziest thing i did was in 2011,was a student paying my ex's BIS,monthly call cards,and allowance,the crazy thing is she was working and earning a six figure salary(rich),i did that for almost a year :angry:/>

lol maga dey pay.

I cud do big,small n tiny gestures,not crazy o :-P !..buh if she takes me 4 granted? LMAO!...she's so gone bcos i bcom the total opposite of who she used 2 knw.

Hmmm, Sleeky Sleek, no nonsense babe huh ?

@minini, lol...i like 2 give pple a dose of their own medcine..i cud be a sweet darlyn too ;-) :-P...it's the person's choice 2 make!...oya, tell us ur own jor!...hehehehe

Am jus laughing at d comments bc when we r truly in love, u become like zoombie that u dnt ve control over you are actions or emotion. You are doing crazy things unconsciously to put smile on ur lovers face. I have been there

• Moderators

Am jus laughing at d comments bc when we r truly in love, u become like zoombie that u dnt ve control over you are actions or emotion. You are doing crazy things unconsciously to put smile on ur lovers face. I have been there

Sorry, that isn't love. Infatuation, maybe. I've been in love, and I wasn't a zombie nor did I do anything unconsciously. Everything I did in that relationship was done, with "our" best interest because I loved her.

I have never been in a relationship that have to prove the extent of my love, because If the love is true, there is no need to prove it. The only person that your love matters to is the one that is directly affected by it, and if they need proof of your love then there is something wrong. fullstop!

Sorry, that isn't love. Infatuation, maybe. I've been in love, and I wasn't a zombie nor did I do anything unconsciously. Everything I did in that relationship was done, with "our" best interest because I loved her.

Ehyyaaaa story dt touches d heart!!!...

• 5 years later...