Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators
On 4/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, kimi said:

This is a tough one. 

I wouldn't. Except there is something extraordinary about her.

Hahahahaha.it is ridiculous that someone downvoted this. It is my preference. It doesn't make me value her any less but I just won't do it. We each have our own standards and we each like what we like. 

In the spirit of inclusion, we must.also take care to respect individual preferences.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, Modd said:

Over a decade after BSc and me and most people in my age group are starting to realize that our Bsc and Masters degree is great but its not that great. Book smart is something but it isn't everything.

I would date her if she's my type (boujee) and makes her own paper. 😀

My dear!!! Who school epp!!🤣🤣🤣

I'm even thinking I won't force my kids through school. If anyone inside Sabi kick ball, straight to football academy. Who no won born the second Ronaldo or greater sef!😆😆😆

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, VINA said:

My dear!!! Who school epp!!🤣🤣🤣

I'm even thinking I won't force my kids through school. If anyone inside Sabi kick ball, straight to football academy. Who no won born the second Ronaldo or greater sef!😆😆😆

😂 straight up.! I remember when they'll tell you that playing ball was for riffraffs, when Kanu hammer, they change mouth.

The thing that I know school environment can get right is developing the social skills of the kids, learning how to interact with others and how they learn to navigate life. Its how you know the pathological liars, the goody goody, the empaths, the sociopaths etc.

• Haha 2