Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Was The Best Party You've Ever Attended?

Michelle

I have been to so many fun parties, especially when I was in the university. My friends in school then were party goers. There is no particular party that stands out for me. 

These days I do not attend parties. The last party I attended was last year for my friend's godson dedication. It was real fun. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Modd said:

Babe, don't hold out on us... Give us the juicy details...😏

Okay, story story...(story!) Once upon a time...(time time)!

Back in the day, 2 months BC (Before Corona) I attended February's edition of SUBMIT. I've attended sex parties before in various places, but this was my first BDSM party. February in NYC was cold as F so we friends and I were covered in layers when we got in. But the queue for coat check was so long that we proceeded to the basement still fully dressed. I don't know if it is intentional but the place is warm like Lagos in December. It's like they were sharing heat from buckets and encouraging everyone to be naked. There's DJ playing music (Tiwa Savage, Davido and Burna boy made it on the playlist!) so people were dancing, but people were also just mingling around drinking and reading the rules and chatting with friends. It's BYOB so you are also not gonna get poor drinking overpriced cocktails (yay for queer organising).

1202224772_04-14at12_05_36.jpg.cf6d0b896267b0ad87bc8349e63d466b.jpg

This is one of the first signs and I loved that the rules of the dungeon are pretty clear from when you get in. No pictures allowed (it was also too dim to try) they had wristbands in different colours (I think blue for cruising/just looking, yellow was looking for sex) on your right hand is looking to receive, and on your left wrist is looking to be the dom. They have very strict rules on consent, and discreet people just walking around to ensure everyone was safe and having fun. It was all pretty chill.

So, there are about 10 or 12 rooms in the dungeon. There's about 100 naked womxn in various levels of intoxication, undress, arousal, participation. Rooms have beds, chains on the wall, whips, condoms, lubes, gloves, baby wipes, tissue...safe sex commodities everywhere. Oh and seats. So in the first room we passed through, there was a scene (they call it scenes and you are not permitted to interrupt scenes) of someone chained while standing at akimbo, while another woman kept teasing her. First it was with her fingers on her back, then a somewhat prickly device, then ice, then a vibrator on her nipples, then clit. She teased her like that until she was begging to be allowed to orgasm. Another room had three people blindfolded while a dom slightly flogged them and other persons gave them head (two of them had penises). Another room had just cubicles with couples f***king and chairs for people to sit and watch, but my favourite room was the one with open beds and people just got on and off as they wanted. But at a point, others were sitting on the bed while like 3 couples f***ked with magic wants and dildos. Whenever someone has an orgasm, the whole room would erupt in wild applause and watch till another person came. Butches f***ked butches, trans women f***ked cis women, trans women f***ked each other, cis women f***ked trans men, trans women f***ked each other, small femme looking women dominated butch women, it was amazing. Oh and all the while, queer BeHoly is playing on TVs scattered around the walls. I noticed that a lot of couples came together, f***ked one another, other times were in threesomes, other times, one person f***ked another person while the other partner watched. Everything was pretty hot. One hot femme+femme couple came in together and started bringing out their whips and dom stuff and god damn, it was the hottest thing. The whole time, it was like only two of them were in the room. One would be like, did we forget the smaller size, where is the pink dildo, oh, I would like the shock therapy today, also please clip my hair. Just setting up their station was proper foreplay and by the time they started changing, wearing fishnet socks, trying on cuffs, gently getting her partner on the straps, they became the main attraction in that room. They laughed together, talked the whole time, by the time the light flogging started, I got the difference between violence and BDSM. It was very caring and thoughtful: are you okay babe, should I hit the same place, should I smack lighter, are you enjoying this, what do you want next....it was very sexy. And her partner was with her the whole time, laughing, giggling, being totally aroused, asking for more,  eventually crying for more, and it was a sight to witness! She's be like f***k, why are you teasing me there, you know that is my weak point, f***k, keep doing that, owww, damn, okay more, I want more...

Before we knew it, it was 3am and time to close the party. The DJ started making jokes about if you haven't come by now, no sense in wasting more time as it is not happening tonight. Better luck next month. But if you think you can come in 5mins, she has 3 free bottles of champagne to give out and first cum first serve (get it?).

Anyhoo, it was the best gaddem party I have ever attended as soon as coro is over, I am going back. I intend to chain my madam and collect her ATM password or she will not cum 🤪😂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Modd said:

Babe, don't hold out on us... Give us the juicy details...😏

Back in the day, 2 months BC (Before Corona) I attended February's edition of SUBMIT. I've attended sex parties before in various places, but this was my first BDSM party. February in NYC was cold as F so we friends and I were covered in layers when we got in. But the queue for coat check was so long that we proceeded to the basement still fully dressed. I don't know if it is intentional but the place is warm like Lagos in December. It's like they were sharing heat from buckets and encouraging everyone to be naked. There's DJ playing music (Tiwa Savage, Davido and Burna boy made it on the playlist!) so people were dancing, but people were also just mingling around drinking and reading the rules and chatting with friends. It's BYOB so you are also not gonna get poor drinking overpriced cocktails (yay for queer organising).

This is one of the first signs and I loved that the rules of the dungeon are pretty clear from when you get in. No pictures allowed (it was also too dim to try) they had wristbands in different colours (I think blue for cruising/just looking, yellow was looking for sex) on your right hand is looking to receive, and on your left wrist is looking to be the dom. They have very strict rules on consent, and discreet people just walking around to ensure everyone was safe and having fun. It was all pretty chill.

So, there are about 10 or 12 rooms in the dungeon. There's about 100 naked womxn in various levels of intoxication, undress, arousal, participation. Rooms have beds, chains on the wall, whips, condoms, lubes, gloves, baby wipes, tissue...safe sex commodities everywhere. Oh and seats. So in the first room we passed through, there was a scene (they call it scenes and you are not permitted to interrupt scenes) of someone chained while standing at akimbo, while another woman kept teasing her. First it was with her fingers on her back, then a somewhat prickly device, then ice, then a vibrator on her nipples, then clit. She teased her like that until she was begging to be allowed to orgasm. Another room had three people blindfolded while a dom slightly flogged them and other persons gave them head (two of them had penises). Another room had just cubicles with couples f***king and chairs for people to sit and watch, but my favourite room was the one with open beds and people just got on and off as they wanted. But at a point, others were sitting on the bed while like 3 couples f***ked with magic wants and dildos. Whenever someone has an orgasm, the whole room would erupt in wild applause and watch till another person came. Butches f***ked butches, trans women f***ked cis women, trans women f***ked each other, cis women f***ked trans men, trans women f***ked each other, small femme looking women dominated butch women, it was amazing. Oh and all the while, queer BeHoly is playing on TVs scattered around the walls. I noticed that a lot of couples came together, f***ked one another, other times were in threesomes, other times, one person f***ked another person while the other partner watched. Everything was pretty hot. One hot femme+femme couple came in together and started bringing out their whips and dom stuff and god damn, it was the hottest thing. The whole time, it was like only two of them were in the room. One would be like, did we forget the smaller size, where is the pink dildo, oh, I would like the shock therapy today, also please clip my hair. Just setting up their station was proper foreplay and by the time they started changing, wearing fishnet socks, trying on cuffs, gently getting her partner on the straps, they became the main attraction in that room. They laughed together, talked the whole time, by the time the light flogging started, I got the difference between violence and BDSM. It was very caring and thoughtful: are you okay babe, should I hit the same place, should I smack lighter, are you enjoying this, what do you want next....it was very sexy. And her partner was with her the whole time, laughing, giggling, being totally aroused, asking for more,  eventually crying for more, and it was a sight to witness! She's be like f***k, why are you teasing me there, you know that is my weak point, f***k, keep doing that, owww, damn, okay more, I want more...

Before we knew it, it was 3am and time to close the party. The DJ started making jokes about if you haven't come by now, no sense in wasting more time as it is not happening tonight. Better luck next month. But if you think you can come in 5mins, she has 3 free bottles of champagne to give out and first cum first serve (get it?).

Anyhoo, it was the best gaddem party I have ever attended as soon as coro is over, I am going back. I intend to chain my madam and collect her ATM password or she will not cum 🤪😂

1 hour ago, Althena said:

Thank you, miss. This. Was. Epic. 

I would love to attended this.

Remember the City of Dom as well? That too will be lit!

11 hours ago, Althena said:

Omgaaaaaaad 🙌🙌🙌🙌

11 hours ago, Althena said:

This is fun ..... so much fun. I will cum again and again

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Modd said:

Thank you, miss. This. Was. Epic. 

I would love to attended this.

Remember the City of Dom as well? That too will be lit!

CITY OF DOMS is on bucket list. It shall be lit!