Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

“May I know you...”

MissBanks

Good morning my neighbors...

hmmn shey you see how “trouble” comes to look for somebody?!

This sweet morning o...my dogs have been barking 😒 since morning o! Since morninggggggg 😡 

I’m still trying to hold on to my dream about my Princess in shining armor (or wtv tf she’s wearing at this point in real life urgh 😫) but alas the barking doesn’t stop 😢 I had to check on what’s doing my babies...with serious vex 😤 like whoever this is is so gonna get it

😠 “Shey u Dey mad ni?” *in lasisi’s voice*

I go outside and I’m waiting to give a piece of my mind to this “disturbance” and boyyyy have I gathered and practiced the things to say in my head. Hmmmn I had already started hurling insults at them since having to get out of bed hisss 😠 

I see my babies and they are chill then next thing they start barking again drawing my attention to the trespasser 🤫 I’m waiting and watching patiently to see who the “itiboribo” is and....😧

“Along came Polly“!!!🥵

One Aunty is jogging 🏃‍♀️ upandan the front of my house... I’m in my head like “noooo...the real idiot would soon pass”😐

I’m waiting and there is nobody plus the dogs suddenly stopped... 😧 I’m still waiting o🤔

Started doing calculus on top the barkers, barkee and duration of barks per bark 👨🏼‍🏫 Yes I took it that P (I had to leave my Princess in dreamland my guy tf?!) 🤬

Long story short...it was Aunty 😰 AGAIN!!!

She’s the reason they have been barking!!!

The narrative in my head automatically starts switching....and in fact switched (this bit is long but u get my drift Yh?!)

Please get it o... I need to quickly goan see suntin 🤩 or u wait till I come back ehenn

Erm...😳😳😳

My people, I’m coming biko 🤪 I’m trying to find the other leg of my trainers 👟 

I’m about to “may I know you” my way to fitness  🏃‍♀️🏋️♀️ 😌

• Haha 2

Heyyyy what did I miss??!! 🙃

Phewww 😓 the amount of jogging 🏃‍♀️ and lunges I’ve done on top this matter ehn 😢 

Hmmn...one part of me was hearing “it would end in tears” but I refused to listen 

My people I’m seriously distraught 😞 

After all this prep I only saw Aunty once and it took what felt like a million years 😔

I dunno if she went to drink water in her house or grind beans for akara somewhere 🙄 I was just going upandan the bloody street doing lunges and some funny stretches I don’t even know - trying to kill time, using style to wait for her 🙄 

Exercise somebody didn’t plan to do o hisss

By the time I saw her I was already exhausted and couldn’t shake off the cramps building up in my right leg 🦵🏽 

I was all beat and couldn’t care less 😔 

Well....okay if I’m being really honest 😒*coughs* I’ve sha gone jogging again sha 🙈 not because of Aunty o *coughs* but erm 😒  Yh fit fam tingz 😉 

I mean I haven’t tested out the “may I know u line yet” and I’m thinking maybe add a bit of puppies to the mix 🤔 

#TheStruggle 😔 

PS: my babies most certainly got a lot of rewards as suggested but now the way they bark for me to just come out is looking suspicious 😒 they clearly didn’t receive the “Aunty Polly” memo 📝 

44 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Heyyyy what did I miss??!! 🙃

Phewww 😓 the amount of jogging 🏃‍♀️ and lunges I’ve done on top this matter ehn 😢 

Hmmn...one part of me was hearing “it would end in tears” but I refused to listen 

My people I’m seriously distraught 😞 

After all this prep I only saw Aunty once and it took what felt like a million years 😔

I dunno if she went to drink water in her house or grind beans for akara somewhere 🙄 I was just going upandan the bloody street doing lunges and some funny stretches I don’t even know - trying to kill time, using style to wait for her 🙄 

Exercise somebody didn’t plan to do o hisss

By the time I saw her I was already exhausted and couldn’t shake off the cramps building up in my right leg 🦵🏽 

I was all beat and couldn’t care less 😔 

Well....okay if I’m being really honest 😒*coughs* I’ve sha gone jogging again sha 🙈 not because of Aunty o *coughs* but erm 😒  Yh fit fam tingz 😉 

I mean I haven’t tested out the “may I know u line yet” and I’m thinking maybe add a bit of puppies to the mix 🤔 

#TheStruggle 😔 

PS: my babies most certainly got a lot of rewards as suggested but now the way they bark for me to just come out is looking suspicious 😒 they clearly didn’t receive the “Aunty Polly” memo 📝 

It will not end in tears IJN! After all your 24hours jogging?! Ha!🤭

1 minute ago, Chilee said:

It will not end in tears IJN! After all your 24hours jogging?! Ha!🤭

Lemme o 😔🚶🏽‍♀️

15 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Gentle reminder: Jogging continues tomorrow

Ayam not around biko 🚶🏽‍♀️ They said we should #StayHome 🙃

• Haha 1