Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

is age an issue for you?

chishlom

lol,someones granny??? people got diffrent taste.

I know this teenage gurl that loves dating really old women with sagging cheeks ...real sagging cheeks and ones that wear miserable old suits that my dead grandma would refuse to wear even in death!!!

• 10 months later...

@moresko, when u say older ,how many years difference?

Are you planning to forward a dating application, this one you are asking specifics so.

I have decided for older now. @pinksush, leaders won't mind younger chicks, authoritative ladies don't really mind and those at the higher higher end of the older age have little option of older so they have to look for younger.

Age doesn't matter when you both are on the same level of maturity. Some people are older but yet immature while some are young and more mature. Pick who conplements you best. You wouldn't know until you try

• Administrators

Age doesn't matter when you both are on the same level of maturity. Some people are older but yet immature while some are young and more mature. Pick who conplements you best. You wouldn't know until you try

I like that.

Well as long as u hav what i want, matured with ur level of reasoning and old enuf to put on ur sanitary pad all by urself

We good to roll

• 1 month later...

lol,someones granny??? people got diffrent taste.

I know this teenage gurl that loves dating really old women with sagging cheeks ...real sagging cheeks and ones that wear miserable old suits that my dead grandma would refuse to wear even in death!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Heheheheheh... hohohohoho..... #runs out of lafta#

• 2 years later...
On 10/28/2013 at 11:58 PM, Ladyj said:

I have never been with someone younger than myself but the funny thing is that I am always the one acting mature in my relationships.

The one time I decided to play the baby and let the elder be in charge, she got things really messed up for me.

So my new rule now is : if older than me, it cant be more than 5years.

If younger (which would be a new one for me)must not be too young,I dont think i can deal too young girls and their excessive rush of adrenaline.

Meanwhile, until i meet that special one, I am doing myself for now...I might be self-sexual (emotionally and sexually attracted to self)

:rolleyes: :unsure:

:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: