Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

jealous girls for girls

milaz

Im really curious, how best do y'all think, you can get rid of one jealous friend whose.interested in your girl without loosing the.friendship?

• Moderators

Im really curious, how best do y'all think, you can get rid of one jealous friend whose.interested in your girl without loosing the.friendship?

Talk to your friend, let her know she's passed some boundaries, and that your friendship is in jeopardy. Let her decide which is more important.

I'll simply make it clear to her that that's my girl,( official statement ) and that I value our friendship so much that I wouldn't want to lose it over something like that, however if she pushes it too far,I'll have no other choice but to put an end to the friendship

i can never leave a frnd bcos of a gfrnd. If u as a gfrnd allow yourself to be taken by my friend, sorry , but u are not worthy, you dont deserve to be my gfrnd.

• Moderators

i can never leave a frnd bcos of a gfrnd. If u as a gfrnd allow yourself to be taken by my friend, sorry , but u are not worthy, you dont deserve to be my gfrnd.

Seriously, you're going to blame the girlfriend? What about the friend that does not respect you or your relationship with your girlfriend? What is going to stop her from hitting on next girlfriend you have? :(.

Talk to your friend about her action. Let her know you value the friendship but her action is not acceptable and if she continues, she may ruined the friendship.

Lose that friend she's not ur friend at all. If ur friend truly likes and values ur friendship, she wouldnt think of hurting u by snatching ur girl! U said it urself 'jealous friend'!, she is a wolf in sheep's clothing! If I were in ur shoes I would cut off from such a friend.

Seriously, you're going to blame the girlfriend? What about the friend that does not respect you or your relationship with your girlfriend? What is going to stop her from hitting on next girlfriend you have? :(/>.

I bet u, nothing will stop her!

Yah. I think the friend was never a friend in d firat place. Why wld u hit on someone that belongs to someone you care about, friends with this kinda drama are nt worth it..

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...