Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Locked down

Cutie

Good morning y'all ๐Ÿ‘‹, hope we all slept well? Blissfully I guess.ย 

Okay sooooo I'm basically angry because we technically still on lockdown.

Secondly I think we were cheated, this f*****ng morons think we too dumb to notice that they actually, basically just repeated the same news release ( maybe added a little bit of other info that wasn't there),but common Mr President you could have done better. And the funny part is that the news release was actually in circulation on WhatsApp before it even got to be aired. I give up on this country, am done๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™….

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Bitch said:

the news release was actually in circulation on WhatsApp before it even got to be aired. I give up on this country, am done๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™….

Hahahahaha. Some had finished reading the draft ahead of his speech. E.g. moi. Lol

My great country Nigeria. What's not to love ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ–ค

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Some had finished reading the draft ahead of his speech. E.g. moi. Lol

My great country Nigeria. What's not to love ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ–ค

The draft came in on time bcosย of those that will be confused by the President's English.

Covik 19 ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

About this lockdown,ย  l have been wondering how Lagosian are really surviving.ย 

A lot of the relay A lot on mama put and even their pots has not tasted anything for a long time apart from water.

I strongly believe that when they even said there will be lockdown, many still believe that at least mama Iyabo go dey sell food and so they refuse to stock their house. Only to their surprise that mama Iyabo was not allowed to sell and that ihas added to the rate of hunger in Lagos.ย 

Lagos life style.

• Like 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, MENA said:

About this lockdown,ย  l have been wondering how Lagosian are really surviving.ย 

A lot of the relay A lot on mama put and even their pots has not tasted anything for a long time apart from water.

I strongly believe that when they even said there will be lockdown, many still believe that at least mama Iyabo go dey sell food and so they refuse to stock their house. Only to their surprise that mama Iyabo was not allowed to sell and that ihas added to the rate of hunger in Lagos.ย 

Lagos life style.

Hahahahaha. Eko o ni baajรจ

My thinking wasย that bukasย were under essential services and wereย trading. That's quite sad if what you say is the reality on ground.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MENA said:

Lagos life style.

In some places in Lagos, yes.ย 

In my area for example, nope. All of them open, all of them still dey come.

I think for those who closed up, it might have been for their own safety. Like you have no idea who's coming with what to your buka. Better safe than sorry.

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Eko o ni baajรจ

My thinking wasย that bukasย were under essential services and wereย trading. That's quite sad if what you say is the reality on ground.

Pls What does it mean?

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

In some places in Lagos, yes.ย 

In my area for example, nope. All of them open, all of them still dey come.

I think for those who closed up, it might have been for their own safety. Like you have no idea who's coming with what to your buka. Better safe than sorry.

I think is better they close bcos is part of the things adding the numbers in Lagos. People should rely on home made food for now.

The high rate of hunger make people to cluster a lot in Lagos. Just look at yesterday's number 80 infected people. You can imagine those 80 might have spread the virus to their families bcos a lot still believe Covid-19 is scam.ย 

2 hours ago, MENA said:

I think is better they close bcos is part of the things adding the numbers in Lagos. People should rely on home made food for now.

The high rate of hunger make people to cluster a lot in Lagos. Just look at yesterday's number 80 infected people. You can imagine those 80 might have spread the virus to their families bcos a lot still believe Covid-19 is scam.ย 

Their body go show them now

But home made food dey tire person ๐Ÿ™ mostly if you are the one cooking it

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MENA said:

Pls What does it mean?

Hahahahahaha. It means: Lagos will not be brought to ruin. Lol.ย 

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. It means: Lagos will not be brought to ruin. Lol.ย 

Ok.ย  a very nice one.ย 

I had heard it severely but l have never had the opportunity to ask.

Thanks.