Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Does it count?

Cutie

Body count, does it count?

Does it matter if your partner has slept with more people than you can imagine?

Am not a fan of jumping beds, but f**k I don't want to know as long they don't pop up from everywhere. As long as I don't get to meet any of them by chance.

So piece of advice, if you want to keep your integrity intact make sure u stay faithful, loyal, and safe. 

One partner at a time please.👏

LOL I thought I understood what you were saying until the last line. The last line makes it sound like we are talking about cheating.

Anyway, to answer your question, sigh... In theory it matters to me. When I'm thinking about my dream partner , I definitely do not imagine that she has been with a lot of people. But the truth is in real life, it matters little. They could have been with the whole world but if you like them it won't matter to you. I have dated someone whose previous partners could not be counted on two hands and it mattered zero to me. After the initial "wow wow wow  🤣🤣" that was it. It never crossed my mind again 🤷

Anyway that's me. There are people who take it personally because purity culture. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Anyway, to answer your question, sigh... In theory it matters to me. When I'm thinking about my dream partner , I definitely do not imagine that she has been with a lot of people. But the truth is in real life, it matters little. They could have been with the whole world but if you like them it won't matter to you.

You and I both on this one. 

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

LOL I thought I understood what you were saying until the last line. The last line makes it sound like we are talking about cheating.

Anyway, to answer your question, sigh... In theory it matters to me. When I'm thinking about my dream partner , I definitely do not imagine that she has been with a lot of people. But the truth is in real life, it matters little. They could have been with the whole world but if you like them it won't matter to you. I have dated someone whose previous partners could not be counted on two hands and it mattered zero to me. After the initial "wow wow wow  🤣🤣" that was it. It never crossed my mind again 🤷

Anyway that's me. There are people who take it personally because purity culture. 

Totally down with you. 👏

Awww hear hear @VINA 🤗 I could keep you company 🍿 🍹 

@OP The numbers might just be shocking initially but that’s about it 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2020 at 7:28 PM, VINA said:

With someone with a HIGH body count, I'll sit this one out dears😩😩

Come my love... we cant kee ourself becos we love kpekus