Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL FM 93.3

Cutie

So lately have been thinking, it would be nice to have our own radio channel where we discuss anything discussable, music, romance, hookup shows, games, entertainment, bizness etc. 

Or maybe create a podcast about NL. Everything in my head has already been prepared, but physically nothing is moving yet. Or maybe we could compromise and just do it here.

My thoughts are wild😟😔

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Hahahahaha... keep those creative juices flowing! Remember, if nobody is doing it, nothing stops you from doing yours *wink*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... keep those creative juices flowing! Remember, if nobody is doing it, nothing stops you from doing yours *wink*

Will surely do

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Honestly being thinking about this too. There are online platforms one can use. A podcast might be nice to start with.

Yeah right, the only thing missing are the equipments for the podcast. Am sure we have people with amazing voices who will cover for the voicing over part.

3 hours ago, Bitch said:
7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yeah right, the only thing missing are the equipments for the podcast. Am sure we have people with amazing voices who will cover for the voicing over part.

You can't record it with phone? 😐

40 minutes ago, Hawken said:

You can't record it with phone? 😐

Nope you can't. It is only possible using microphone that is connected to a computer that has Adobe editing software so that as you record, u can pause, play, re-wind and edit. Before you upload it on line.

58 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Nope you can't. It is only possible using microphone that is connected to a computer that has Adobe editing software so that as you record, u can pause, play, re-wind and edit. Before you upload it on line.

Oh.. 

Lmao I think say na phone all these people dey use 😂 thanks for the enlightenment

• Haha 1

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Oh.. 

Lmao I think say na phone all these people dey use 😂 thanks for the enlightenment

Hahahahahaha. You and I both. 

And I recently thought of starting a podcast, honestly. It's something I'll seriously look into after hanty Rona is gone.

Great idea

13 minutes ago, VINA said:

And I recently thought of starting a podcast, honestly. It's something I'll seriously look into after hanty Rona is gone.

Great idea

Have started doing the bit I can

On 4/28/2020 at 8:22 PM, Bitch said:

So lately have been thinking, it would be nice to have our own radio channel where we discuss anything discussable, music, romance, hookup shows, games, entertainment, bizness etc. 

Or maybe create a podcast about NL. Everything in my head has already been prepared, but physically nothing is moving yet. Or maybe we could compromise and just do it here.

My thoughts are wild😟😔

Absolutely loving this idea ☺️

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2020 at 8:22 PM, Cutie said:

My thoughts are wild😟😔

So, I recently got introduced to an app called Anchor..

Very cool o. And once I downloaded it, you came into my mind. 

It's very easy to use. Your phone is the microphone and you can just record and add music and voila, post.

Just like that.

Biko start yours and give me link.

Just search anchor on playstore.

• Like 2