Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What y'all doing?

Cutie

It hot and always gonna be, your still locked on to NL FM and I will stop at nothing to keep you guys entertained as much as possible. 

So it a sunny afternoon and I assume everyone is indoors watching something or eating something or someone😉😊. Which ever one you choose just don't snooze. 

So I wanna know, what ur up to this afternoon, tell me what your doing or looking forward to do later on.

We gotta keep ourselves busy. As for moi, NL Is my safe spot 😊. Don't go anywhere I will be right back.

14 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao can we have everything NL fm on one thread so it's easy to track and interact with? 😁

No we can't. What will be the fun in it. And don't forget it's a radio show and they always have new topic everyday. So  have fun while waiting for new topics.😂

• Moderators

Loool. 

I've just finished eating a slice of chocolate fruit cake. It was an absolute delight just in case you were wondering. Lol.

At the moment, I'm watching "come dine with me." Lol

I'm enjoying the NL FM. Lol. 

• Moderators

I think it rained today, the weather is cool but maybe I dreamt it. Lool. These days, dream life and reality overlap. Jokes 

27 minutes ago, Bitch said:

No we can't. What will be the fun in it. And don't forget it's a radio show and they always have new topic everyday. So  have fun while waiting for new topics.😂

Lool alrighty then 😁

21 minutes ago, kimi said:

I've just finished eating a slice of chocolate fruit cake. It was an absolute delight just in case you were wondering. Lol.

I'd twerk for a piece of chocolate cake right now 😐

14 minutes ago, kimi said:

I think it rained today, the weather is cool but maybe I dreamt it. Lool. These days, dream life and reality overlap. Jokes 

It did rain. At least at my end. I was like 20% into my workout. Carried my weights and bench into the uncompleted apartment in my compound and continued my workout there. Rain cannot stop my summer body 😁😁

Currently trying to choose between staying in bed and dying of hunger or standing up to look for something to eat. Decisions! Decisions!. Looking forward to watching the new episode of 911 and the raid redemption. 

Random, please can somebody tell me I am not the only one whose sleep pattern has messed up.. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Loool. 

At the moment, I'm watching "come dine with me." Lol

I'm enjoying the NL FM. Lol. 

Thanks Kimi your adorable 😊

1 hour ago, Isee said:

Currently trying to choose between staying in bed and dying of hunger or standing up to look for something to eat. Decisions! Decisions!. Looking forward to watching the new episode of 911 and the raid redemption. 

Random, please can somebody tell me I am not the only one whose sleep pattern has messed up.. 

Ur not the only one Isee, my sleep pattern isn't funny either. We will make it through.

• Administrators
On 4/29/2020 at 8:22 AM, Bitch said:

It hot and always gonna be, your still locked on to NL FM and I will stop at nothing to keep you guys entertained as much as possible. 

So it a sunny afternoon and I assume everyone is indoors watching something or eating something or someone😉😊. Which ever one you choose just don't snooze. 

So I wanna know, what ur up to this afternoon, tell me what your doing or looking forward to do later on.

We gotta keep ourselves busy. As for moi, NL Is my safe spot 😊. Don't go anywhere I will be right back.

Not much happening aside work.