Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Abusers

Cutie

*intention* by Justin beiber playing in the background*

Yo peeps. How y'all doing this freaking evening? So am kinda of excited because have got my music keeping me high. 

So far so good nothing scary is happening around me except on Twitter. Currently there is banter going on about abusers. Reason been that it involves a lady by name@3d_hottie who is a lesbian. According to informate, she has been abusing her lovers, manipulating them, pissing on them, extorting money and all what not. Now the abused are scared to come out for fear of the unknown and since it involves lgtb especially in naija here, they are gonna be quite.

Now they guy who posted or claim to be friends of the abused is pissed of at every one who is trying to hide her and all that crap. 

There is a lot of comments going on about she been a(1 feminist, 2- girls going to date other girls to avoid this type is drama with guys, 3-lesbian relationship having the most abusive type of relationship ever and all crazy talk.

I wanna hear what you guys think. Drop your thoughts below. 

Make sure to tune in to NL 93.3 FM daily.

Peace out👌.

I've been tired bantering words on twitter.

One girl abuses her strain of girlfriends and suddenly lesbians have the highest number of violent cases?

Tomorrow they will say we are the happiest.

All these statisticians on the TL won't kill someone.

I'll never support violence in anyway and yes girls can be violent and abusers but it hurts that lesbians have been put in a bad light with this one.

I pray hanty hottie seeks help.

5 minutes ago, VINA said:

I've been tired bantering words on twitter.

One girl abuses her strain of girlfriends and suddenly lesbians have the highest number of violent cases?

Tomorrow they will say we are the happiest.

All these statisticians on the TL won't kill someone.

I'll never support violence in anyway and yes girls can be violent and abusers but it hurts that lesbians have been put in a bad light with this one.

I pray hanty hottie seeks help.

Too bad. Info has it that when she is through with them she blames it on her mental health. That girl has some loosed screw

• Administrators

Disgusting! Domestic violence should not be supported in any form of relationship. I can't understand why people subject themselves to abusive partners. Most people would say that financial gain, immigration, low self-esteem, etc. is enough to stay, but it truly isn't. Have some self-respect and self-love. You are too precious! 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Disgusting! Domestic violence should not be supported in any form of relationship. I can't understand why people subject themselves to abusive partners. Most people would say that financial gain, immigration, low self-esteem, etc. is enough to stay, but it truly isn't. Have some self-respect and self-love. You are too precious! 

#Word.